Community > Posts By > HumanBN

HumanBN's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:45 PM
You all are funny. You complain about some one complaining. Thanks for the laugh. I do feel better. ****, and I don't care one bit about what any of you thinks. You're all still on a dating site.

HumanBN's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:43 AM

Spare me the Whine.

But it comes with a fine cheese.

HumanBN's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:30 AM
I think I live in the wrong part of the Country. Even trying to find some one online that wants to hang out and see what happens doesn't work. I'm sure that I can rule out smelling bad or speaking too loudly or not being assertive enough, etc... because I haven't had the chance to even meet with anyone. Oh, hell, it doesn't really matter anyway. I didn't really expect this thing to work. Maybe I should cover myself in cologne, go out to a bar and just try to sleep with every girl that I see. They seem to like it when a guy does that.

HumanBN's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:50 PM

thanks drinks

You're welcome.

HumanBN's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:46 PM

no idea what Tawny Porto is sad

Tawny Porto is a Portuguese wine that has been aged in Oak casks. It's turns the wine a brown color. It has also been fortified with brandy. It's a sweet, after dinner sort of drink. :)

HumanBN's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:40 PM
Hello, I'm new to the site. Not sure what to expect. Shoot, can't say I'm expecting much at all. Hhhmmmm, not much else to say at the moment. Hope to might some great people. Anyone into listening to jazz and sipping Tawny Porto?