Community > Posts By > ShahidBkk

ShahidBkk's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:34 PM
hi every one,

here in Pukhet for a short stay like three days, i don't believe people really can meet real people who care but trying finding them do not make harm :)

so lets see... what gonna be happen in this my first trip to this Lovely place..

good luck to all.... stay charming stay helping. :)

ShahidBkk's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:30 PM
:smile: hi everyone, I am looking for some good company for just three days stay in Pukhet.

not seriously expecting but who knows i find one :)

ShahidBkk's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:03 PM
hi ma'am.

i guess all are here, but people about you asked mostly shy to show their ages and the reason is so clear everybody is not so brave heart like your kind self they already feeling rejected due to age factor... the much younger ones just need to flirt without knowing experience and respect the lady like you deserve :)
Gold bless you.

ShahidBkk's photo
Fri 01/06/17 11:56 AM
hi..

i am from Bangkok, the first trip to Phuket, NOt Expecting but still trying to say it straight forwardly, anyone can find hundreds of matches by paying in some disco or extra places you know better... but really is it possible to find some soule mate or like minded without the importance of money or greed... :) i guess HARD then a HARDER word in this materialistic world.

ShahidBkk's photo
Fri 01/06/17 11:50 AM
he will be ONE in a million specially when you are seeking him from a online and tourist place where most most of them are only to spend good time, they mabybe say exactly what you wanna hear, but you must be ready to be hurt if you are really looking for someone from paradise... soory no offence me too a guy and looking for some serious long term relations but NOT expecting :) on a two three days trip. once the time will come it would be shown and felt automatically again... NO guarantees.