Community > Posts By > 1foster1

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 11:15 PM
Had fun(I guess). Basicly stood around and "people watched" while my buddies danced. Saw a couple of girls fight on the dance floor- that was cool. Got hit on by a couple of girls that I was not attracted to. Oh well, I was nice. Going to bed. Nite.asleep

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:38 PM
Headin out,:smile: you guys have a good one in whatever you do tonight!

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:27 PM
by the way..if you didn't know 409 market street downtown. The Raw is a sushi bar with a dance club upstairs. It's the cool place to go when you come to chattavegas. see ya!drinker

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:14 PM
Going out about midnight to THE RAW with some friends and see whats going on down there tonight. Anyone want to join let me know and we'll meet up.

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:13 PM
artgurl,shelbylynn thanks! Thanks to you all. I won't look like a jerk now. Wow, I really can't believe that I put some of that stuff. Now I can start to reveal who I really am. Man I really did look like an ***! Special thanks to soufiehere, great advice. Please, if there is any more feedback please let me know. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 05:58 PM
soufiehere,I'm taking notes. Yeah I struggled with that one. What I meant was I'm always going to treat a woman as a gentleman would, but I see so many men just act like robots when a woman says something they do it no matter what. I meant to come across as an equal relationship, equal decisions. I guess it does make me look like an *** though. Consider it gone. Thanks!

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 05:50 PM
singmesweet, did you mean the 6-3 225 blond hair thing needs to be lost? I just figured that women want to know that, but if you think I need to remove it I'll look into that. I know that as a guy I would like more women to put that up. I just didn't want to put too much about myself and come off as if all I care about is me, but thats good advice as well, I'll put more. Thanks again.

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 05:31 PM
Wow this is REALLY good stuff. That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to all of you! I will be changing a few of those things around now. Great advice! buttons,shellymc,singmesweet,happyheart990608,moonlight_ride62,gossipmpm........thanks!:heart:

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 02:57 PM
Yeah me too gossip. Thanks. Still would like your advise though. Any female advice would be nice.:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/18/10 02:52 PM
I feel like it's ok, but I probably need to change some things from a female's perspective. Thanks!:heart: