no photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:20 PM
Are there any good single men in the Rancho, upland, Fontana, Etiwanda area? I am 44 years old seeking a man for a long term relationship. I am of italian descent. In search of a caucasion man.

no photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:15 PM
I met a man with two sons 23, 25 living at home. We have dated for a few months now. I have introduced him to my 15 year old child and welcomed him into my home. I still have not been invited to his home and do not know where he lives. He tells me I can look it up in the phone book, its no secret. I ask why have I not been invited to his home and he tells me he is protecting his boys. He is not ready to introduce them to anyone yet as he is still married.

He has told me he has a divorce going on. Has lived apart from his wife for 5 years now. So why is it an issue that I not be invited to his home? Is he really filing for a divorce? has he? does she still live there? what do you all think of this? he tells me he is in love with me and does not want to lose me. To me his children are grown adults not babies. Why is it an issue for me to go there?

YOu have any clues or insight for me?