Community > Posts By > Updawg

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:35 PM
its bad enough I am your grape, but I am also your #2 grapetears tears

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:31 PM

All jokes aside, some women are well suited. But they are also not the ones I would be in a relationship with.

Men overall are probably better suited because of our natural instincts and physical attributes.

This is not meant as a joke although I cant figure out how to say it...but can you cover my back while I change my tampon, its leaking. What the damn machine is not taking my dimes....wtf. It could create some real issues, I would think. But their is a probability that the stress of combat would stop their cycle, I would assume.

You can use birth control pills and stop your period for at least a year or more.

Not if you are catholic and many service women are catholic...

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:34 PM
All jokes aside, some women are well suited. But they are also not the ones I would be in a relationship with.

Men overall are probably better suited because of our natural instincts and physical attributes.

This is not meant as a joke although I cant figure out how to say it...but can you cover my back while I change my tampon, its leaking. What the damn machine is not taking my dimes....wtf. It could create some real issues, I would think. But their is a probability that the stress of combat would stop their cycle, I would assume.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:21 PM

Heh

I saws that Calliegh.

I used to say the same thing.

But I still have hope.Nobody will take that from me, ever.

Think Im gonna have Brocc/Chee soup tomorrow for din din.

And YES Up, out of the CAN !!!!bigsmile

LOL...that was funny...you read my mind

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:31 PM
The pic is not new, kinda blurry too....loving the bobblehead dolls.

hhhhmmmm......

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:29 PM
Found you

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:28 PM
Less work more play...

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:27 PM

I love the show "Cheaters"

it cracks me up!!!:heart:

Seen it and its funny...kinda get a kick out of watching them get busted publicly...serves them right. Wish I would have known about that show when I caught my exwife.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 01:23 PM

Men cheat because they cheat. No reason.....they are visual and they will always cheat. Read the book "Every man sees you naked".

I agree men are dawgs, we all see you ladies nekkid...its what we do. Its not a problem to see things that way (provided you dont act on it)...Everything I see becomes nekkid to me....oh wait thats a tootsie roll.

But not every man cheats, I do subscribe to the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" tho. I have never cheated and will never cheat...

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:41 AM
Well, we live in an overly sensitive and litigious society now, people sue over everthing. Hot coffee, marketing, religious beliefs (moral) or what ever it may be.

"Dont ask, dont tell" was ignorant anyway...it should have never been in place. Talk about riding a fence, it never will work. Ive was in the military for 12 years, I dont mind standing next to anyone will to take a bullet for me...I would have done the same thing.

I stand by my moral and religious beliefs even if others dont agree...Its not society that dictates my behavior it a much higher power. I also dont tell others how they should live.

I will say gay/les. is not a lifestyle I agree with but they are people too and do have rights as humans beings just like me to be treated fairly. To bad one can not live by their own beliefs (provided they dont cause harm to another) without others pushing theirs on them.

Updawg's photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:02 PM
going to bedyawn asleep

Updawg's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:39 PM
mystery shopper

Updawg's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:38 PM
What I have to do 2morrow and the rest of the week.

Updawg's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:37 PM
not bad...

Updawg's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:35 PM
waving

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:35 PM

I wish my dvd would stop skipping...

Thats cause you have just about worn out your richard simmons jazzercize dvd, time to get a new one.

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:33 PM
Okay...past my bedtime

maybe the fumes are gone in my bedroom from the staining and varnishing, so Im going to bed

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:30 PM
and my boots

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:29 PM

Wow...so much to learn! noway

Well I can't know if I'm interested unless I get to know them, but I can't get to know ALL of them!

I'm sure you're right Updawg, once they get to know me, the mail will stop shortly after. laugh I'm just fresh meat right now.

flowerforyou

You're very attractive, the emails will never stop.. They may slow down a bit after a while b/c by that time most have contacted you...

I speaketh the truth...have fun

Can we be positive???? grumble

Positively annoying....:tongue:

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:28 PM
OK I tried it on for giggles but its way to complicated to tie it. Im thinking how do they get all that material bound up there.

Really its in me drawer cause I cant sew.