Community > Posts By > Updawg

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:48 PM
Good...how about you?

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:47 PM
You say we are all going...So I assume you mean dead.

So if I am going I dont need my bible, the Author will be there.

So I take nothing...everythoing else is material

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:41 PM
Hellooooo

Updawg's photo
Mon 02/08/10 04:55 PM
Is that a naughty pirate

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:17 PM
Im head to bed..yall have a good night!!!

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:15 PM
Still have piles around but dang it they are sying we are getting another 2-6 inches starting tomorrow. Ive never seen this much snow in one year.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:13 PM
None of my friends drain my juice...if they did they would not be my friend very long. Most of mine have been my friends for 10-30 years.

I would hope it goes both ways, we are here to uplift not bring down

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:10 PM
Did I kill the thread...that was just a random thought...So no one else knew that either.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:07 PM
you didnt say I was going...so I dont know what to pack.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:03 PM
Just like that smiley...shocked

They have small socket do to breeding for the pug nose. When they pull on leash or collar is to tight, they just pop out of their socket. So the owner has to get them back in pretty quick or they might loose their eye. Just one of their health problems, besides breathing and skin problems from bacteria in their wrinkles.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:57 PM
Ok saw something funny on animal planet...did you all know a pugs (dog) eyes are prone to pop out...you have to put them back in. I was like what the heck...bug and I saw that yesterday...she was laughing so hard about the idea of a dogs eyes popping out.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:55 PM
Yeah, nephew is going and he is very excited. I just hope we see something, deer turkey or hogs...even if we dont kill a hog he will like that.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:54 PM
Anger is not always hurt feelings...otherwise road rage would not exist.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:51 PM
Hopefully it will be good, but trying not to get to excited. I'll let you know after about the 6th date how I'm feeling then. Course we have to make it that far.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:49 PM
alot of dudes in here...laugh laugh laugh

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:45 PM
Not till late saturday...

I am getting up early Saturday morning to go wild hog hunting, then get cleaned up and go to my banquet Saturday night.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:43 PM
It may be sunday before you hear anything...gonna be busy until Sunday.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:40 PM
In my course of daily running around...asked her for her # and have just been talking on the phone every few days. We ussually end up talking for 3 -4 hours at a time...so conversations are really good. She is a Delivery nurse. Two kids, son 10 and daughter 6.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:36 PM
Its been good so far and this one I am really interested in, so we will see. The only problem is she does live an hour away. With kids that makes it harder at that distance. But we really seem to be hitting it off.

She has been wanting to take a concealed carry course and buy a handgun...so I am taking her to dinner then to a gun range to teach her how to shoot. Kinda strange but she was so excited when I mentioned what I was thinking about taking her to do. She said will you take me to buy a gun too? I said if I still like you and you dont point the gun at me.

Updawg's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:30 PM
Well with weather and kids and everything else we have not gone out again...I cant seem to break passed her shield so I am pretty much giving up on that one. Maybe we can just be friends.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25