Community > Posts By > SpeedJunkie43

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:22 PM
Edited by SpeedJunkie43 on Wed 12/05/07 01:25 PM

Noones ever died from smoking pot. Gimme a break. Yeh 409 intrinsic carcinigens. Lung cancer. Can you say bob marley died of it? Hello. Ask a doctor.

If you look up marijuana and cancer there is a 30yr study that shows that it does not cause lung cancer. Its some kind of miracle cause it does have all those carcinogens in it.

He's very correct. yzrabbit, smart man :-D.

There's a chemical balance in marijuana that subdues the cancer effects you'd imagine would take place.

to add:

After all, cancer treatment patients are GIVEN marijuana to subdue side-effects of chemo. SO BOOYA!

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:14 PM

Noones ever died from smoking pot. Gimme a break. Yeh 409 intrinsic carcinigens. Lung cancer. Can you say bob marley died of it? Hello. Ask a doctor.

how about this. link me to a story about a guy who smoked so much pot that he just croaked.

And bob marley did not die from pot, he had malignant melanoma in his foot and it was against his belief to recieve treatment or amputate his foot(the rasta must be 'whole'). It then turned into cancer which attacked his brain, stomach, lungs and liver. So no.. you are completely wrong. Tell your doctor to smoke some pot and quit spellin out BS

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:02 PM

God made pot... so how is it bad? Chinese riddle for ya.

beside were do you see that God made Pot and it was not some how crossed between two plants

Pot is a plant with a long line of history, there wasn't any interference by humans to create pot. It's been around for thousands and thousands of years.

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:57 PM
Edited by SpeedJunkie43 on Wed 12/05/07 01:04 PM

Actually only you can decide that...but I dumped someone because of that reason. Yep he was calm...in fact maybe to calm..he showed no emotion at all!!
Guess what people...pot is addictive!! Yep...I like that..pot is a herb, how bad can it be? Give me a break!! grumble

Leme just say this real quick.. Of all things pot.. it is #1 not addictive. I can say this out of personal experience as I enjoy smoking pot but I have no problem going weeks or months not smoking it. So right there what you said is incorrect.

(Pot's a great plant and in the end truely there's nothing wrong with it, it's purely herbal and when smoked it'll just make ya feel funny for 2 hours(5-6 hours if ingested :-D).

I Myself smoke pot because it helps keep me relaxed and reduce my stress levels. I can't necessarily say it makes me lazy because nothing is more fun than goin on a nature walk with a blunt.

Goddess, If it's a serious issue that you think is affecting the relationship you need to discuss it with him. If he's one of the stoners that sits around all day with no job and with no prospects of getting one, then there's a little problem there(I smoke pot but I still hold down a job so it is possible, people do it all the time :-P). But if that's not the case and he smokes it purely out of habit which bothers you, that needs to be discussed so he knows how you feel about it.

But honestly, weed's probably the least harmful drug you'll find out there(no one's ever died from smoking pot).. ****, better than him doin meth or crack :-P

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:13 PM

....remember ladies.. who'd you rather want... Some big ol' fat guy with a big ol' belly or do you want Heath Ledger(just an example)?

Exactly (though I am willing to bet that this statement will be met with 30 replies stating, "No, I only look at personality...").

lol yeah i'm sure. See, me and you are on the same level we know whats goin on. We all know the truth ladies :-P

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:05 PM

Curios is on the right track. It is absolutely true that the physical attractiveness is purely based on our evolution. And to throw this in there, the laws of nature come in to play "the survival of the fittest". Men are genetically wired(i guess you could say..) to be more appealed to a woman in great shape than a woman who's, say, overweight and not in shape. It's about what kind of genes we want to pass on to the children we have, the next generation. As well, the female is also in better condition to take care of her young.

Another thing to note though, is that in our time today there's a large crowd of men who don't desire a certain level of physical attractiveness and base their decisions on the level of intelligence a woman has. These types of men look to mate and have children who are more intelligent and sometimes have a higher mental capacity. But that's not to say that someone who is very attractive physically isn't smart, but sometimes it's either one or the other.

As for me.. a sexy lady with a smart noggin wins me over any day :-P
About the genetically wired thing in fact the ancient tribes in the motherland still practiced to this day to look for in shape girls true, but their definition of in shape is relative, they want a bigger woman, it shows she's sustained a healthy lifestyle for herself in such harsh conditions.

you're very right on that. It's also a cultural thing, but there's not many cultures that roll that way. The majority usually goes the way i explained.

remember ladies.. who'd you rather want... Some big ol' fat guy with a big ol' belly or do you want Heath Ledger(just an example)?

SpeedJunkie43's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:54 AM
Curios is on the right track. It is absolutely true that the physical attractiveness is purely based on our evolution. And to throw this in there, the laws of nature come in to play "the survival of the fittest". Men are genetically wired(i guess you could say..) to be more appealed to a woman in great shape than a woman who's, say, overweight and not in shape. It's about what kind of genes we want to pass on to the children we have, the next generation. As well, the female is also in better condition to take care of her young.

Another thing to note though, is that in our time today there's a large crowd of men who don't desire a certain level of physical attractiveness and base their decisions on the level of intelligence a woman has. These types of men look to mate and have children who are more intelligent and sometimes have a higher mental capacity. But that's not to say that someone who is very attractive physically isn't smart, but sometimes it's either one or the other.

As for me.. a sexy lady with a smart noggin wins me over any day :-P