Community > Posts By > AlphaRebel

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:56 PM

you know, I could just go on and on...but I think you get the point..your right guns dont kill people... PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE

My point exactly. Thank you for helping me make it.

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:55 PM

The Luby's massacre was a mass murder that took place on October 16, 1991, in Killeen, Texas, United States when George Jo Hennard drove his pickup truck into a Luby's Cafeteria and shot 23 people to death while wounding another 20, subsequently committing suicide by shooting himself. It was the deadliest shooting rampage in American history until the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre.

I only wish I (or another citizen with a permit to carry) had been in that cafeteria. I carry a concealed weapon and I know how to use it. I would have ended that tragedy before those innocent lives were taken.

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:52 PM

but guns sure make it easier for the dumber weaker ones to do the killing,,,

at least the founders had to actually WORK to load and reload between kills, and swords and knives took some type of STRENGtH and EFFORT

True and as time goes on and technology advances guns, like many other things get more sophisticated. It's not a happy reality but it is still reality. The biggest gun runs the show. The fact that "the dumber and weaker ones" have access to weapons is at the very base of why I have the right to own them as well. Violent crime per-capita in states that allow the citizenry to carry weapons is a fraction of murder and gun related crime in places like Washington DC.
Go figure.

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:42 PM
Yeah...and what bearing does that event or any other tragedy have on the right of honest people to defend themselves?
People kill people. Not guns.

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:38 PM
Edited by AlphaRebel on Wed 10/27/10 08:39 PM

Islam isn't a religion.Islam is a excuse for millions of blood thirsty lunatics to kill of the entire world and put the blame on some false God.

Perhaps you should research a bit before you make such a claim.

The green vally of Islam is as much a part of the culture as is breathing.

The 'lunatics'are not putting the blame on a false God.

They instead are false themselves and using god to attempt to hide that falseness.

Allah is not a false god.

Allah is the word god using a different language than what you speak.

One thing is for certain. This man bases his moral and ethical values on a very different premise than I base mine. One of the things that makes this the greatest Country on earth is that he has every right to his opinion. For five generations the men in my family have served, fought and died to ensure this right. I would never attempt to deny anyone their right to choose. But, make no mistake; the moment that choice threatens the safety and welfare of me or my loved ones that threat will be answered swiftly in terms that will leave no question where I stand.

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:29 PM
Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun. oops
Of course Teddy's gone so his car can do no more harm. waving Unfortunately there are many more gun grabbing politicians in his stead with their sites on the guns of honest Americans like myself.

I think my Uncle Charlie said it right and I concur; "From my cold dead hands!"

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 02:21 PM

I:heart:the onion

Me 2!rofl

AlphaRebel's photo
Wed 10/27/10 01:48 PM

I agree that the basic issue of not having a mosque/Islamic center next to ground zero is one of sensitivity because thousands of people died there at the hands of people who killed them in the name of Islam. It would be like erecting a large Japanese cultural center, Buddhist shrine and party/entertainment facility at Pearl Harbor or conversely placing a lovely American-themed recreation center and church at Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

It is interesting nonetheless to compare the situation in Islamic countries with our religious freedom here in the United States. It is particularly unseemly when monies coming from Islamic states where there is no freedom of religion are used to promote Islam - supporting the goals of the Islamic Extremists - adjacent to the location of their greatest crimes against humanity.

the analogy is false , because HIROSHIMA was government SANCTIONED
9/11 were individuals who had grouped together over extreme views,,,

I was not trying to say that it was a govt thing. I was just saying that it is obscene to demand that a large cultural/fun/islamic center/mosque be erected at the site of a horrific massacre committed in the name of Islam.

If you prefer another extremist massacre analogy then how about if a large center for caucasian americans were erected adjacent to the site of the April 13, 1873 Colfax, La. massacre? It was only "white extremists" who committed this non-governmental massacre...of course the number killed in Colfax was 62 and the number killed in the islamic extremist terrorist attack was about 3000 with more than 6000 injured...

My point really has nothing to do with whether the govt participated or not or the number really for that matter...you're quibbling. The insult to the memory of those killed is just the same.

http://hnn.us/articles/48986.html

Exactly. It's about honor to those who lost their lives and the families impacted by the act of cowardice perpetrated on the American people on 9/11. All the government conspiracy theory is not extraneous to the premise and reason behind this thread.

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 03:26 PM
Now THAT is funny ****

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 03:21 PM
Was there a finer President in the last 50 years? I think not!

"Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose."

- Ronald Reagan

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

- Ronald Reagan

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

"Of the four wars in my lifetime none came about because the U.S. was too strong."

- Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress."

- Ronald Reagan

"The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination."

- Ronald Reagan

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

- Ronald Reagan

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program"

- Ronald Reagan

"I've laid down the law, though, to everyone from now on about anything that happens: no matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

- Ronald Reagan

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

- Ronald Reagan

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."

- Ronald Reagan

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

- Ronald Reagan

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

- Ronald Reagan

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 03:16 PM
Edited by AlphaRebel on Tue 10/26/10 03:18 PM
"links' can be found between just about any two people you want them to in this day and age and any organization"

I have to disagree. What kind of logic is that? Relativity? If all truth is relative there is relatively NO truth. "Mean what you say and say what you mean." There's a novel idea!

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 02:59 PM

saudi arabia allows no freedom of religion , period

which makes the comparison less than intellectually honest

but saudi arabia also isnt synonymous with mosques, which are in islamic cultures ALL over the world,,,and not the exclusive domain of saudis

Pick any Islamic dominated culture and apply the same comparison. Do the Muslims invite Judaic or Christian centers of worship near their homes or mosques?

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 02:43 PM
rofl I'm a tea party man!

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 02:39 PM
This is perhaps the most historically accurate and morally correct statement I've heard on the mosque issue! :thumbsup:

There should be no mosque near Ground Zero in New York so long as there are no churches or synagogues in Saudi Arabia . The time for
double standards that allow Islamists to behave aggressively toward us while they demand our weakness and submission is over.

The proposed "Cordoba House" overlooking the World Trade Center site – where a group of jihadists killed over 3000 Americans and destroyed one of our most famous landmarks - is a test of the timidity, passivity and historic ignorance of American elites. For example,
most of them don’t understand that “Cordoba House” is a deliberately insulting term. It refers to Cordoba , Spain – the capital of Muslim
conquerors who symbolized their victory over the Christian Spaniards by transforming a church there into the world’s third-largest mosque complex.

Today, some of the Mosque’s backers insist this term is being used to "symbolize interfaith cooperation" when, in fact, every Islamist in
the world recognizes Cordoba as a symbol of Islamic conquest. It is a sign of their contempt for Americans and their confidence in our
historic ignorance that they would deliberately insult us this way. Those Islamists and their apologists who argue for "religious toleration" are arrogantly dishonest. They ignore the fact that more than 100 mosques already exist in New York City . Meanwhile, there are no churches or synagogues in all of Saudi Arabia . In fact no Christian or Jew can even enter Mecca . And they lecture us about tolerance.

If the people behind the Cordoba House were serious about religious toleration, they would be imploring the Saudis, as fellow Muslims, to
immediately open up Mecca to all and immediately announce their intention to allow non-Muslim houses of worship in the Kingdom. They should be asked by the news media if they would be willing to lead such a campaign.

We have not been able to rebuild the World Trade Center in nine years. Now we are being told a 13 story, $100 million mega mosque will be built within a year overlooking the site of the most devastating surprise attack in American history.

Finally where is the money coming from? The people behind the Cordoba House refuse to reveal all their funding sources. America is experiencing an Islamist cultural-political offensive designed to undermine and destroy our civilization. Sadly, too many of our elites are the willing apologists for those who would destroy them if they could.
No mosque.
No self deception.
No surrender.
The time to take a stand is now - at this site on this issue.

AlphaRebel's photo
Tue 10/26/10 02:27 PM
$1.385

AlphaRebel's photo
Sat 10/23/10 11:43 AM
Ya look pretty damn hot to me.blushing

AlphaRebel's photo
Sat 10/23/10 08:58 AM
An honest evaluation, please.

1 2 3 5 Next