Community > Posts By > NeedAdvice

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 09:31 AM

There was obviously 'spark' enough for you to sleep with her...I'm guessing many times...

So personally I don't buy the whole 'spark' was never there...

plus she is married...

Bad news for you...good news for the husband

Especially if she moves in with you

if her lawyers prove that she is living with another man during a divorce her husband is free of a lot of responsibility that can be pushed off on to you...

So definitly don't move in with her...unless you want to be the primary caregiver to her children...

But then again after 6months or so..maybe you'll think before sleeping with a married woman...just my opinion though

True but realize there are a ton of people out there that other people will sleep with or date, but won't marry or move in with. There was attraction yes, and we got along great, but as the weeks went by and she stayed over more and I stayed over there, the differences started to become more and more apparent. We finally decided to part ways after 3 months, but that same day she gave me the news.

Interesting to know about the legal aspect you bring up though.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 09:13 AM
Yes I have my beautiful daughter from my previous marriage. We were married for 9 years. I have been divorced for about 3 years now.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 08:32 AM

Yes fantastic. Having a child with a married person you've known for 6 months is brilliant and stellar idea. Plus they use text as a form of communicating such news as a pregnancy. She sounds like a real winner. Also, another case of condoms not working I see. Oh wait, you didn't use one even though she was in the process of switching bc methods. Again, brilliant. Now you have the rest of your lives to be tied to each other. Mazel Tov. flowers

It wasn't our idea of course, the night in question I remember copius amounts of alcohol but that of course doesn't excuse the fact. A few members of my family suspect that perhaps she did it on purpose because she liked me so much. The fact that the shot was administered by a friend at her apartment (as she says) instead of at a clinic brings doubt into the picture. We don't even know for sure that it was administered correctly or in the correct amount, or at all for that matter.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:47 AM
*UPDATE*

Well I told her the other day after she sent me a text telling me that she sees there isn't a lot of passion or love between us and I agreed. I told her I would always be there for her and the baby but I didn't want to make the situation worse by moving in together and bringing out kids into it.

To me it felt like she was trying to "fast track" the relationship now that she had a date when the baby would be born. She had two kids, but I haven't even met them yet and she wanted to move in together. It's a weird situation but one piece of info I had left out last time was that she's still married. She filed for divorce over a year ago and her soon to be ex and his lawyer have been dragging their feet the whole time. His lawyer stopped all communication with everyone because he owes her so much money now, they finally set a date in Feburary to finalize this. There's something in the divorce decree that prohibits them from introducing the kids to anyone new while they are still technically married which is why I haven't met them yet.

Of course after I told her this she turned a little hostile, telling me she'll do it on her own, she wants me to pay child support / medical / daycare, and she talked to two lawyers and I don't get to have a say in what the child's name is, first or last.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 10:07 AM
Edited by NeedAdvice on Wed 11/11/09 10:09 AM
Yes she is really pregnant and it is mine. It isn't something that was planned of course but life throws you curveballs sometimes. I thought it was fishy too at first, but have since verified.

I should probably add that we have still been seeing each other since.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:58 AM
Here's my situation:

I started seeing this girl 5 months ago and things between us were going well enough, but it seemed like we were more like friends. She has since fallen for me and told me that she loves me, however I haven't told her the same. For some reason I don't have the feelings that she has for me.

Now she's pretty and very much in shape, she has a great personality, and is a good mother to her two boys. We get along well, however when we're not together I know she misses me. Unfortunately I don't really miss her. I don't get that feeling in my stomach when she calls, I don't have the drive to find out little details about her to be romantic like I have in other relationships.

Anyways, we broke up one day via text (she broke up with me and she prefers texting because she gets rather emotional) and decided we were just going to be friends. An hour later she texts me back with "WE NEED TO TALK", I immediately text back "Let me guess, you're pregnant". She was. We were careful but she had switched birth control from the pill to the shot and we miscalculated when it would be safe.

That was two months ago, she wants to make it work and loves me, however I'm unsure what to do. We get along well enough, however there's that spark that's missing on my side and I don't know why. She doesn't want to raise the baby alone and I said of course I would be there, but she wants to move in together before the baby is born. I'm unsure what to do or what to tell her.