Community > Posts By > Berendt

Berendt's photo
Wed 12/14/16 03:07 AM

Men don't read directions...why would they read profiles?

I'M KIDDING!!!:angel:

laugh blushing

I allways read the profiles. but i think its got alot to do with why the person is here..

Berendt's photo
Wed 12/14/16 03:00 AM
Edited by Berendt on Wed 12/14/16 03:02 AM

Humm sure it has changed me ....

I do tend to hold back what I would like to say to some...

I have meet several I call a friend as well as talk to many I would love to meet as friends..

I have seen a side of many that has changed the way I look at them.

It has made me more aware of those that are online that are not trust worthy...

And it was those within the Poetry Section that got me to writing and posting my poems which I never would have done. I don't write like I use too but I know I can post there and the responses always make me smile.....

It has helped me see a side of people that I had not taken the time to see..I have realized that my life is good and I'm blessed with what I have and the ones around me.

That right there is how you tell it hehe ;) drinks

I am still new here so its hard to tell yet.

but it do make me happy sometimes, reading the forums. can really make me smil from time to time. som crasssy peeps in here, i like it rofl

Berendt's photo
Wed 12/14/16 02:57 AM
Time and good friends and/or family. flowerforyou

Berendt's photo
Wed 12/14/16 02:54 AM
shocked Wait. Are there anyone that dont like to?

Berendt's photo
Wed 12/14/16 02:50 AM

It makes me think about a few months back when a kid in his 20's wrote to me. I told him he was too young for me. He said, "I like old women". Yeah, that's going to get me interested.

haha that is just plain fun ;D

Berendt's photo
Tue 12/13/16 01:54 AM
Heya i am from Denmark , and gonna be coming to CA ( Fresno and Visalia ) alot, in that case i am looking for some that i can talk with.

And that can guide me in my free time so that i can go see stuff when i am there.

U will Not have to meet me in anyway, everything can be done over Skype, MSN, kik, phone or whatever works. if this is a wish.embarassed