Community > Posts By > call4agoodtime

call4agoodtime's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:36 PM
I am 24. I have sold drugs from the time I was 13 until 23. I spent the last year in jail. The ONLY reason I stopped is because this girl I met showed me how much she cared about me. I stopped doing drugs in high school because my mom started doing them again. Most people are in that court room for at least ten very good reasons other than being an addict.

You are true in every word you speak about putting the money where it should go to help people and rebuild lives instead of tear them apart but why would the justice system give up on the biggest cash crop since marijuana? Keeping people in and out of facilaties or jails/prisons creates so many jobs and brings in so much revenue. It would be like making cars that run on air.

I've spent my entire life in the system and I'm still on probation but I didn't chose to change until someone showed me just how much I meant to the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a lesson in the law that shows it's built for keeping the criminals in circulation, here's a good one.

In 2006 I beat a false imprisonment charge(which is kidnapping an adult) and plead my drug trafficking charge down to a possession of paraphernalia charge along with a possesion of cocaine(less than 1 gram) and walked away with misdemeanors, 30 days in jail and 1 year probation.

This is all after they raided my house interrogated me and locked me up. What a waste of money. They could ahve saved alot of money and wrote me a big ticket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Then:

I got these charges in February of 2008:

Possession of a fire arm while intoxicated-(class A misdemeanor)

Pointing a fire arm at another person-(class A misdemeanor)

Disorderly conduct with a dangerous weapon-(class B misdemeanor)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Then these charges in March of 2008 while I was on Bond for the above stated charges:

Possession of less than 200 grams of marijuana with intent to deliver, second and subsequent-(class H felony)

Bail jumping, possession of a fire arm-(misdemeanor)

Bail jumping, new crime-(midemeanor)

Possession of less than 200 grams of marijuana with intent to deliver, second and subsequent-(class H felony)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of all of that I plead to one possession of marijuana >200grams w/intent to deliver-(class H felony)

Possession of a fire arm while intoxicated-(class A misdemeanor)

4 years probation, 9 months Huber in county jail with an 8 year stayed sentence.

****ing crazy isn't it!!!??? BUT!! There's a reason. See the DA thought because of my history He would give me a good plea bargain with little jailtime and a huge stayed sentence. Which means....if I violate my probation I go to jail the first couple times before they send me to prison for 8 years.

This ladies and gentlemen keeps me in the county jail Huber facility where they can make lots of money off me and puts me on county probation which sends me right back to that same jail. I was a cash crop until I made the choice (with the help of my girl) to never be a criminal again. Now i'm set to go to college and become a massage therapist. My probation officer doesn't believe I'm the person the court says and I adopted a dog (the love of my life) from a humane society.

If you show people you care it will change the world. It may not be today but it will have an impact somewhere to someone someday. It took one person to help me believe in myself. It may take more for the rest of the world.

call4agoodtime's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:01 PM
The answer is simply that men want to be like the lion in the jungle bangin everyt female that he can take down. Human society doesn't approve of this so guys adapted to this idea that a man should only be with one woman at one time. Then woman came up with this ******** thing called true love. Love is real and it feels great but true love doesn't exist in the heart of a man. Well, maybe in a gay man it might. Show me a couple that's been married for a lifetime without cheating and I'll show you the biggest ****ing liars ever. My grandpa was married to my grandma for 49 years and left her for a 48 year old lady (that's one year younger than my mom)

the world has always been crazy like this. I don't know why all you women don't except the fact that guys are guys and you should look for the best and be glad the one you like the most sleeps in your bed. My gf loves me to death and she thinks I am gods gift to the world. If I stay with her forever and keep her happy why shouldn't I be able to have what I want?

Why can't I have my fairytale? Which would be sleeping with anyone I want. Who's to take that right away from me? I bust my *** trying to please her but in the end I'm left short of happiness. I could leave her and seek out a life that would make me happy but what about her? I care about her but i'm not selling myself short of what I want. I just keep it to myself and we're both happy. And also, the only reason I sleep with other women is because the sex is lame and her head is awful. I've tried for the past year and a half to change it or help her get out of her shell but it doesn't help. Sleeping with others is my last resort but that's what it's come to.:heart: