Community > Posts By > curiousgagirl

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:45 PM
I'm about to go through a second holiday without my husband for whom I lost in an accident in July of 2008. It will be worse for me than the boys, but I'll get through it.

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:43 PM

i pulled my groin today at work sad

Ouch!

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:33 PM

I went on a few dates with a guy and he said he wanted us to date just each other...well we slept togather. At the end of the night he told me he liked the whole picture (whatever that means) we talked fine for a few days after that then he says bc of work he does not have much time to chat. But yet he can get on his dating profile everyday. He tells me he is not blowing me off... what does it seem like to u???

he used you... and you should use me to prove to him it did not affect you and your over that loser..JK smile and have a great day

Witty comeback in her time of womanly distress...lol. I can tell you are a pro at this sort of comfort...lol

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:29 PM
It seems to me as though he got what he wanted and now he is blowing you off. It sounds so harsh, but I'm trying to be honest. Dating isn't easy and it can be so hurtful! We don't think like guys....grrr....lol

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:23 PM
Yes....out of vulnerability and hurt...

curiousgagirl's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:18 PM
magic wand