Community > Posts By > migs9999

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 08:12 AM
I've had dogs most of my life, and I currently have two cats, a kitten, and three dogs. I love these animals a lot, primarily because they love me right back!

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 08:09 AM
About 12 years ago, I had a serious motorcycle accident in which two physicians thought I would die, and the head nurse in the hospital I was in thought that if I lived, I would be in a coma for life. I survived that, but had a difficult time for months being able to communicate with others again. I survived that as well. While there are similarities here from before my accident, there are many vast differences as well. Rather extreme, abrupt alterations in many things, people, politics, religion. I truly have no interests in many things, I am fascinated with quantum physics, and how and why I'm still here! I spend a lot of time doing as much research as possible, listening to music, and with the animals in my house (I have cats and dogs). Anyone here that has had a similar experience, or know of someone who has is of great interest to me.

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 08:07 AM
About 12 years ago, I had a serious motorcycle accident in which two physicians thought I would die, and the head nurse in the hospital I was in thought that if I lived, I would be in a coma for life. I survived that, but had a difficult time for months being able to communicate with others again. I survived that as well. While there are similarities here from before my accident, there are many vast differences as well. Rather extreme, abrupt alterations in many things, people, politics, religion. I truly have no interests in many things, I am fascinated with quantum physics, and how and why I'm still here! I spend a lot of time doing as much research as possible, listening to music, and with the animals in my house (I have cats and dogs). Anyone here that has had a similar experience, or know of someone who has is of great interest to me.

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 08:06 AM

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 08:03 AM

migs9999's photo
Sat 11/28/20 07:43 AM
I've had some great dreams, and some wild dreams over the last few years. And when I wake up from them, there is always a song in my head! Sometimes much older, and sometimes just in the 70s, and 80s. I love music, and was a musician years ago.