Community > Posts By > Serena1982

Serena1982's photo
Sun 02/05/17 05:03 PM
I think that you should take some pictures especially for your profile. You are handsome and sound fun and upbeat. You made me curious to why you got divorced, since you said it was a tragical break up. That's a good conversation starter I guess. lol. good lick

Serena1982's photo
Sun 02/05/17 04:59 PM
A smile would be nice, maybe a suit. You didn't say much about your interest and hobbies. Maybe lighten it up a bit, make it fun.

Serena1982's photo
Sun 02/05/17 04:55 PM
I like it. You sound fun and easygoing. But the picture where you are holding a child.... I don't usually like profiles with edited pics, and it made me wonder if the woman with the white dress on the back ground is your x. lol

Serena1982's photo
Sun 02/05/17 04:37 PM
There's not much to rate. Write about your self and put some more pictures. I will rate it a 3

Serena1982's photo
Sun 02/05/17 04:32 PM
You are handsome, but too sincere. I respect that you don't want drama, but that's what women do. And the fact that you want a skinny kidless girl, it makes since, but even the ones who don't have kids, are simpathetic to the one who have, so there in their minds, you will sound mean and superficial. Good luck.