Community > Posts By > zipstrip

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:03 AM
LMAO! well that didn`t get any action, I guess nothing is ever too easy? Me included, but I try when single.

Who knows, what I am looking for, maybe just looking because I can now? With no intention of actually buying? Window shopping! Just mellow and content right now being free, no drama, no nagging, no whining.

Only one place I want a woman to drives me crazy, I like a little piece, but value my Peace more. I am really not as crazy as you may think, just having a good time, stop in and see me.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:46 AM
Which one? Always like to keep some stuff here in case of company. Plus the nearest big box store is 10 miles away, just don`t like to have to run into town weekly. I have 2 and a freezer.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 01:14 PM
LOL what partner?

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:16 AM
maybe 15

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:06 AM
ufcgirl

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:04 AM
I drove an 18 wheeler for 30+ years

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:52 AM
wasted a lot of brain cells at the rubber bowl myself, did a peace out to that action too

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:37 AM
You don`t have to go easy on me! LOL I know how to hide! A retired truck driver, I already know I am number one, enough people pointed it out to me.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:58 AM
Hi guy waz up

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:45 AM
A.K.A. zipstrip from the Medina-Wellington-Lodi area of Ohio. 58 divorced, retired, and partly disabled. Typical guy? who has a clue what they rally want?

Still don`t know myself, but peace, if I have to stay alone I am content with that. Just naturally mellow and I am not letting anyone get in the way of that again. Got my kids around sometimes, my dog, and friends. A lady to hang with would be nice, but she would have to be a very special girl to be with me. No drama, no nagging, and happy, if I am busy find yourself something to do.

I don`t cheat, you want to? no chains there is the door, wanna be with me your choice, I don`t put chains on, and you certainly don`t need them on me, I know how to act.

Family and friends, I don`t need a lot else, don`t need bars, night life, pretty content where my head is at, if you don`t know where yours is find it before contacting me?

Got a question ask, you will get an honest answer, zip-out

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:26 PM
Medina area?

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:23 PM
Looking for a swf 30-45 for a hangout pal, nsa, fwb. No bbw,have my own home and can entertain usually 24/7