Community > Posts By > RichardStringer

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:40 PM
Edited by RichardStringer on Mon 11/02/09 01:40 PM
Well a man singing stark naked out in the rain dancing about like a fairy, smiling his a** off might be a bit of a giveaway.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:38 PM
Well, other than a decent girl to love, I want a big JBL pa sound system. I've got 1 bit of it. Boys love cars, pa systems that are loud and make you feel sick when you get near the subs, and gold, we love our gold chains too, looking like drug dealers with it all. A lot of men like guns, we love shooting guns at firing ranges playing like we're in f**king vietnam or something. Plus we love being the master of our own destiny without people telling us that we cant go out on a sturday night with the boys and get absolutely mullered.

However, WE HATE COMING HOME MULLERED AND HAVING TO SLEEP ON THE SOFA IN OUR OWN HOUSE. Ok girls? sad

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:33 PM
I wouldn't be without mine, and they'll alkways come before any girl. They 8 and 9 so they're not that young. Well, it seems they're growing too fast

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:30 PM

Well, it depends what kind of woman, but a lot say they like a man with a big purple headed warrior.

What corner are you finding these women... Wow... either that or you don't know many...

Well I do live in boston. Go out round town on a saturday and all you'll see as far as the eye (not your jap's eye) can see is single mothers, from about 13-20 pushing prams of about 3 kids. Girls here want c*ks and money. Excuse my french.

rofl rofl rofl wow rofl rofl rofl

Well actually, you'll see single mothers and immigrants cos we got the 2nd largest ratio of them in the whole of the uk I heard on the bbc news. 1 in 3 of us boston people is now foreign. But I wont go into that cos it might turn into a touchy subject.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:23 PM

Well, it depends what kind of woman, but a lot say they like a man with a big purple headed warrior.

What corner are you finding these women... Wow... either that or you don't know many...

Well I do live in boston. Go out round town on a saturday and all you'll see as far as the eye (not your jap's eye) can see is single mothers, from about 13-20 pushing prams of about 3 kids. Girls here want c*ks and money. Excuse my french.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:20 PM
Yeah I love my kids more than anything in the world. We call ourslves the 3 little bears and we play doplhins and shark when we go swimming. Obviously i'm the shark. I wont ever love anyone as my 2 little princesses.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:17 PM

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:04 PM
Edited by RichardStringer on Mon 11/02/09 01:05 PM

now the question was if you loved once can you love again.

Only if she brings another girlfriend into it.:tongue: laugh laugh

The more girls you bring into the equation, the more complicated it gets. I've only ever been in love once. Her name was helen.My last ex messed with my mind totally, and messed with hers too, and split us up. The best girl I been out with was helen, thats the girl im on aboout. Although my last ex did get what was coming to her though, helen knocked her out. I say, if you love someone, try and try to keep it going, cos once its over, you might not ever get another chance to be in love again.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:01 PM
Ok, thanks darlin.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:00 PM
Yeah its definately possible. I dont really know how many people find TRUE love, but...

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:58 PM

shocked wow

Ok good luck

:thumbsup:

Good luck with what? Finding the right girl? Or not getting started on everytime I see the b*tch.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:36 PM
Edited by RichardStringer on Mon 11/02/09 12:37 PM
I dont label EVERY SINGLE woman the as going for looks. I should of mentioned that every woman i've talked to does. I know there a a few people out there, men and women who dont go for looks. I dont go for looks either. I been out with some girls that were gorgeous (about 13 years ago) and some ugly girls. the ugly girls were nicer people actually, but they all go bored of me and dumped me. I've only ever dumped 1 girl, and that was cos she was beating me up in front of my kids, kicks to my head and ribs while I was down and everything. Thats the mother of my kids. She even tried to get me arrested for kidnapping my eldest daughter when she asked me to come and pick her up and said charlotte (my eldest) wanted to stay at mine the night.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:28 PM
Edited by RichardStringer on Mon 11/02/09 12:30 PM
I dont expect anyone to do a damn thing for me. I'm just saying what women want, which is a good looking partner, simple as mate. Personality is always 2nd on the list no matter what they say. People always want to save face by trying to not apear shallow by admitting that they go for looks.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:23 PM
When I say hello to girls, my profile is always confident, and so is my message, cheery, happy and saying hi, but I still get about 1 reply in every 200 messages sent. Its all about looks. Quite a few have told me in the past when i've asked them to be honest, they've told me if I was better looking then they'd love to get to know me and go out with me cos i'm a really sweet guy. But in this world the facts are undeniable :

Looks get you the person you want, personality keeps them. It's not so bad just being fairly ugly, but I look a lot older than I am due to having suffered with horrendous eczema when I was younger, covering 95% of my body. and causing me to get about 3 hours sleep a night for years and years. Its gone now, but the damage has been done. I get called perv and weirdo just from saying hello to girls. I mean, saying hello for christs sake. I got 2 kids myself, aged 8 and 9 who call me the best daddy in the world, we call ourselves the 3 little bears, so were close as you can be. They just tell me that no girl is good enough for me if they cant accept I look older.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:16 PM

Looks, its all about their looks. If your not good enough looking you'll not get many or any girls. It doesn't really matter what anyone says, cos no-one likes admitting it, but women go for looks first, above everything. So do most men. Why do you think people are always going out and falling out, people dont look for a partner with their heart, they look with their eyes, then wonder why they're in a relationship with a person whos probably not good for them.

If that's true, why are so many ugly people dating/married and have children?huh

Well I know it must be true because I get called sweet by so many girls I lost count at about 300, but haven't had a single girl interested in me for 9 years, so it must be my looks that is stopping me. My friend took a picture of himself and put made a profile on my pc one night round mine with exactly the same text as me in his profile to test this theory out, and he got quite a few replies. He's better looking. Maybe the ugly peoplke are married cos they got money. I'm on disability living allowance for having aspergers syndrome, so that might have soemthing to do it too. When girls ask me what I do, I cant lie.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:11 PM
I know what I want, its simple, a girl who can love me, respect me, a girl who cares whether or not she hurts me, and doesn't dump me or decide to not go out with me just cos I look a lot older than I am or because we're both into different things. I think, personally its good when people are into the same things, and it also good when people are into different things. For 1 thing, when 2 people are into different things, it give them something to do when they're having 5 minutes apart or whatever. Relationships end a lot of the time cos 2 people are under each other's feet all the time, and dont feel like they can breathe, so they end the relationship to get breathing space.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:07 PM
Looks, its all about their looks. If your not good enough looking you'll not get many or any girls. It doesn't really matter what anyone says, cos no-one likes admitting it, but women go for looks first, above everything. So do most men. Why do you think people are always going out and falling out, people dont look for a partner with their heart, they look with their eyes, then wonder why they're in a relationship with a person whos probably not good for them.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 11:53 AM
Edited by RichardStringer on Mon 11/02/09 11:58 AM

Constant sadness and loneliness can be unhealthy...if one was to be single long enough to start feeling that way then yes, I would think it would be unhealthy for them.

Being singe generally ...no

I've been single 9 years, and i'm definately sad and lonely. I was ok upto about 6 years then after that I started to feel sadder. Now i'm so depressed and feel like there must be something wrong with me, other than the fact that I look 60 years old in my face. I've not had sex, or even kissed a girl in 9 years. No girl has even shown interest in me. Its definately done serious psychological damage to me, being single this long.

I've not even got a single friend that cares either. All my mates do drugs, and meeting in my town is near impossible. Girls all just look at me weird as if to say "what are you talking to me for?", and lads dont wanna know either, so making new mates is near impossible, cos no-one gives a **** about anyone else here. All I ever do is sit at home on my own listening to movie soundtracks and trying to chat on the net, saying simply "hello" to people and getting about 1 answer in every 200 messages I send.

So, yeah being single can be devastatingly unhealthy after a certain amount of time.

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:52 AM
If I had a sign round my neck it'd say "I'm a sweet guy, don't judge me, say hello"

RichardStringer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:50 AM
Hey ya sweetheart, hows it going?