Community > Posts By > TxPipeliner

TxPipeliner's photo
Sat 01/30/10 06:22 PM
Stupid Verizon quit letting you teather your Blackberry to your laptop for an internet connection so since I was disgusted with the Blackberry Storm I went and bought the new Andriod and the USB wireless broadband.

TxPipeliner's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:10 PM
I'm Walt I'm the newbie from Houston, Tx

TxPipeliner's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:15 PM

TxPipeliner's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:01 PM
My motto is to never put yourseld into a situation for temptation. Temptation can lead to very bad things which will come back to bite you.

TxPipeliner's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:58 PM
Everyone is different from either sex. I say she needs to do what SHE thinks is right. In my opinion if a woman wanted sex during the beginning it would be a big turn off to me, but I'm not looking for sex. I would be looking for a relationship and the sex is much more better when you have feelings for someone. She just needs to do what she wants and they can play along or hit the road. There's tons of single people in this world.

TxPipeliner's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:11 PM
Thanks Melody I will go check into the interests, and I will own it.

Thanks hellkitten

TxPipeliner's photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:31 PM
Edited by TxPipeliner on Sun 11/01/09 04:33 PM
Thanks Gossipmpm and everyone else welcoming here. This still seems weird me doing this lol

TxPipeliner's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:53 PM
Yeah I thought about posting more about my job, but most don't understand exactly what a pipeliner and it's a lot to type but I figured I would answer the question when it arises. Thanks for all the feedback. Never thought at 30 I would be going through this.

TxPipeliner's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:41 PM
Tell me if there's something I should change or add. First time for me to do this, and I thought I would try it, but I'm just not sure what to put.