Community > Posts By > DearDoey

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:35 PM
Thank You, the new friends I meet do not need to be lesbian or gay. Just people who want to make new friends and have the same interests.

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:53 PM
Ok, not to be critical but if we are going to talk about (mental illness), lets get them right. Manic Depressive is " Bi Polar". What it means and implies is that the person can experience high high's and low low's. Now, the only way it is hard for a family member or any loved one for that matter to deal with this is because they are prejudiced and have issues of their own.
Living with or knowing someone who is Bi Polar is not the worst experience you will have in your life. Also, before making blanket statments please do your research. Bi Polar is a disease; not one the individual asked for by the way. A drug addict sought out drugs and injected or injested them. No one forced them and no one made them and they certainly were not born with it nor was it hereditary.
Yes some mental illnesses can be passed on to your children and it is something to think seriously about before you make that decision. There are many medications they have found that work quite well for Bi Polar and Schizophrenia.
Someday when you are on the computer.... google people with Bi Polar or Manic Depressive Illness; you will be surprised at the list of most geniuse and brightest minds in the world have or had the disease.
But, to the individual who did the actual post; there is nothing wrong with you, you have an illness and if you take care of yourself and the illness there should be few issues. I would wait until you have been seriously dating someone for a few months; at this point they know how they feel about you and will not be looking at your illness instead.

Good Luck

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:39 PM
Puyallup, WA

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:00 PM
Newbie to the site and new in the puyallup area. Looking to meet friends to go to the movies, dinner or explore the area with.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 07:57 AM
I am a lesbian looking to meet friends and find interesting places to visit.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 07:46 AM
Yes, I am and new to the area. Looking to meet new people and find fun things to do.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:53 PM
more to love

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:51 PM
Definatly medium rare.

Do you use steak sauce?

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:50 PM
Depends on how many face piercings.

Do you ever talk to yourself?

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:40 PM
Edited by DearDoey on Sat 10/31/09 09:41 PM
Naked, easy access.

Do you hear voices?

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:38 PM
soul

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 09:33 PM
Why yes thanks for asking. HI

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:25 PM
Ty

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:22 PM
I moved to the area a year ago and am looking to make some friends to go and do things with.