Community > Posts By > cowtipn

cowtipn's photo
Tue 11/15/16 07:25 AM

All is a generalization. Unless you know all women, that is inaccurate. But on topic...

An honest man/woman is subjective to an extent. Shouldn't the other person decide thay for themselves. Because someone says they are honest, doesn't make it so. Think Ted Bundy was honest about who he was?

Again. I have none "good honest guys" that turned out to be opposite. Let the other person decide who is good and honest

What does it take to get those chances? Seems like it takes perfect profile, or perfect picture...

Not for all women. That is a generalization. There are women out there that will give a chance but you saying you are good and honest....that is only you saying it

So tell me what do women want to read in a profile than?

I tried Try rate my profile forum
i
I tried not one response

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 04:16 PM

You're 46, shouldn't be hard for you. Unless you're like most 44-46 yr old men, wanting a much much younger woman.
There are an awful lot of women in their 40s looking for love and finding it hard to find a man your age. Most single man your age are only after sex, having a bit of fun, not wanting a relationship nor love, or still have young children which not every woman is up for anymore (again) when their own have already left the nest.
So you should be in paradise, having an enormous amount of willing interested women to choose from.

I myself am sort of happy I am not 46-48 anymore, cos for a woman that age it's really hard to find a partner. For reasons stated above. Men don't seem to be ready to settle down again until at the age of 54-ish and up. And when I was 46 I didn't want a 54+ yr old man. Too much of an age gap.
For women being single in their 40s when looking for love and a relationship is quite depressing. For men it should be easy.

And too old for love? Never! There's ppl in old pensioner homes that still fall in love and get married even! That's ppl in their 80s.

I'm not into younger women or not the Barbie doll type, I like a lady with a figure soft skin and touch that knows how to treat a man just like I know how treat a lady, I'm finding out that the country boy isn't as popular as once was, even though I think we have the biggest hearts and know how to be a gentleman and treat a lady with respect...

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:25 PM

I don't think it's ever too old to find love, but things change with age. A lot of older people are divorced once, twice or more and get kind of jaded. There are wives/husbands that die and then if you decide to find love again, you have to start all over and may be in your 40's or 50's, or older. It doesn't seem so easy.

It's damn hard... especially if you live in rural Kansas

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:32 PM

Is there an age we should give up on the fairy tale love and just look for companionship?

Yes.
My best guess is 108.

Damn, the search continues

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:32 PM

Is there an age we should give up on the fairy tale love and just look for companionship?

Yes.
My best guess is 108.

Damn, the search continues

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:17 PM

Never too old to love

Why is it so hard to find someone at older age to love like you do or be faithful?

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 02:17 PM

Never too old to love

Why is it so hard to find someone at older age to love like you do or be faithful?

cowtipn's photo
Mon 11/14/16 01:13 PM

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 08:03 PM
Please let me know what you think ladies, I'm pretty new to this...

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:41 PM

All women say they want an honest true loving man, I must be missing the but here... a good guy don't have a chance... ladies help me understand...

I gather you take yourself for an honest true loving man... but your profile photo could lead to believe otherwise. If you are having problems finding dates or even replies, I strongly suggest using a photo without a woman in it...
Not a sign of a reliable, trustworthy, honest man.

Apart from that, honest and true loving still doesn't make you a match for every woman.
To be honest, it sounds boring. Present yourself in a different way, have something that is genuinely you but does pique interest of the type of woman you're looking for.
Everyone says they're honest and loving bladiblabla. It's totally meaningless.
Personally I look for a guy who exudes happiness and positive feelings, who has something going for himself in life. Such a person will naturally be true, loving, honest, doesn't have the need to say that. He has something to tell, something that is interesting and captivating.
Whinging about not getting interest and 'you all treat me poorly' is not appealing, regardless of you being honest, loving and true.
We all want someone who's happy and positive. I'm assuming you'd want that too!

Hope that doesn't sound harsh, you asked opinions of women, so there it is...

Wishing you good luck!
flowerforyou

Your not the first bring up my daughter in the picture, to me shows more of a soft side, not a woman in my life

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:33 PM

All is a generalization. Unless you know all women, that is inaccurate. But on topic...

An honest man/woman is subjective to an extent. Shouldn't the other person decide thay for themselves. Because someone says they are honest, doesn't make it so. Think Ted Bundy was honest about who he was?

Again. I have none "good honest guys" that turned out to be opposite. Let the other person decide who is good and honest

What does it take to get those chances? Seems like it takes perfect profile, or perfect picture...

Not for all women. That is a generalization. There are women out there that will give a chance but you saying you are good and honest....that is only you saying it

So tell me what do women want to read in a profile than?

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:28 PM

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:22 PM

see this statement: pays for what ever other man has done

could be said about anyone who has been in at least one not so great relationship

if they choose to carry that baggage with them to the next one

By my experience, women or me stay in a bad relationship to long, with the other person not treating them right, than when someone does treat them right they run, it's not what they're use to

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:02 PM
In my area would be nice, but very open to me be one moving if everything falls that way, jobs are easy to find, we all still looking for true love...

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 01:58 PM
But a good guy that is honest and faithful pays for what ever other man has done.... I believe women look at a mans profile and says," right " I heard that before and passes by

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 01:55 PM
True man to me is... pure hearted, a gentleman that knows how to treat a lady like a lady, has gentle hands and soft heart, but yet is still a mans man... a man that not afraid and wants show his soft side to satisfy his lady...

cowtipn's photo
Sun 11/13/16 01:44 PM
All women say they want an honest true loving man, I must be missing the but here... a good guy don't have a chance... ladies help me understand...

cowtipn's photo
Sat 11/12/16 08:33 AM
That's my daughter... her prom night..

cowtipn's photo
Fri 11/11/16 12:52 AM
New to site, is it work the time?

cowtipn's photo
Fri 11/11/16 12:39 AM
Is this site worth it? Any ladies within 200 miles?