Community > Posts By > ru1ofmikynd

ru1ofmikynd's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:46 PM
Could u please contact me so i can msg you i just want to ask you about your exoeruence on here and if the profiles that contact u are mysteriously deactivated 95% of the time. I resoect your choices i am not hitting on you i promise i love women too
Regards Rod Rhodes

ru1ofmikynd's photo
Fri 01/20/17 05:24 AM
Hey Mate, plenty of women where are you based??? Of you coming to Sydney i get you some ***** no worries

ru1ofmikynd's photo
Fri 12/30/16 07:04 AM
Any parties happening for a female loving kinkster? Or anyone x want to party outdoors and start bew year with bang. I can bring couple good girls.
Any ideas on what where when appreciated. Dont care what your scene is just dont want to start the year with vanilla morons.
Rod Rhodes

ru1ofmikynd's photo
Thu 11/17/16 03:06 AM
I went to another world while on mushrooms was a mad experirnce three adults all experienced trippers when we returned we all woke up at same time and were in three different corners of room laying same way.
I said you never guess where i was and they discribed exactly what i saw and told ne they decided to take me to their world.
Was a life changing experience abd if never been able to find them again.
I hear you laughing hence i nit told this to many people till now. Im 48 intelligent i got no reason to ******** no one.
I know it was real i will never forget itxwas 24 yrs ago
RR