Community > Posts By > Shawna_Gladys

no photo
Sat 11/23/19 02:14 PM
Edited by Shawna_Gladys on Sat 11/23/19 02:23 PM
I do think he is corrupt. I do not hate him. I believe he has spent a lifetime as a corrupt businessman and changing title after six decades did not likely change his ilk.

I think for myself. I read. I listen to what comes out of his mouth. I research. I have not seen him say much but how great he thinks he is. I have not seen him do much with all his privilege and wealth in the SEVEN Decades prior to running but line his own pocket and spread his brand (name) for status and power.
I have no reason to believe he intends to, ever intended to, or ever will do anything for anyone but the wealthy. I have every reason to believe he is a corrupt snake oil salesman, especially considering how many companies he promised success to which actually got left with bankruptcies instead.

I believe when Maya Angelou says, "If someone tells you who they are, believe them." His own words have been that he believes himself more intelligent than anyone (in other words, he cannot work with anyone but yes men or learn anything from anyone else) . His own words have been that he purposefully exaggerates with 'truthful hyperbole" to get people riled up. His own words have contradicted himself so many times that even if one does not wish to call him a flat out liar, it is certainly clear that he is unreliable. His own words show how little he thinks of women or African Americans or Mexicans. His own words show he has no clue what the office entails or how government works. His own words show he believes he has or should have the authority of a dictator and not a President. His history of lawsuits, affairs, ex wives, et cetera ... points to reason to suspect he has little integrity.

I would love to know his bigger plan besides adding more fuel to his own fire to promote his brand into more earning power for his own pockets.

I suspect there is something to my suspicions, considering how many of his OWN admin have come and then left, there has to be a reason besides coincidence. The reason I believe is most likely his incompetence and immaturity.

I will say I thank God every day that we are not in a war or worse with the way he runs his mouth, cozies up to (like minded)dictators, and insults or turns away from our allies. I am thankful also that the forward movement we saw in the prior 8 years has not been completely undone by his 'winners and losers' mentality and politics.

no photo
Sat 11/23/19 09:19 AM
I generally only like rom coms, but not enough to really bring to mind the names of any ...lol.

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 06:46 PM

Things the public is apparently ok with

'They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists — and some, I assume, are good people."

'"He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured."

""You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. "

""Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that — the face of our next president!?""

"Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows ..."(on who he gets military advice from)

""Written by a nice reporter — now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy. [gesticulates] 'Ahh, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!' He's going, 'I don't remember!'"

""Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.""

"All I know is what’s on the Internet."

,,,, the disgusting mouth and out of touch mind that might lead our country,,,,UNBELIEVABLE

we will be better off though folks,, all just because he isn't a politician,,,,

I agree its sad people actually vote for trump just because they don't think a woman should be president,and they are most likely racists. and trump has supporters who will do everything in they're power to make Hillary seem bad! and to think there are so many hatefull people in America they actually made trump,a man who has no political expierence,the president of the united states.well lets just call trump adolf hitler jr.

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 06:17 PM
Edited by Shawna_Gladys on Wed 11/09/16 06:18 PM
I have a question for you.Are you happy with our president and senate.i am...well not the president.