Community > Posts By > cutie5

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:52 AM
I have met her. She is really strange. But i like her music sometimes.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:49 AM
Someone who gives and take. Is honest, have a sence of humor and a understanding person ;)

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:15 AM

our private lives, and future decisions, are not something that i publicly declare and discuss on a website with people that i don't know.

I agree!! :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:13 AM

reading through the rests of the posts, i realize that you haven't met.

i'd do a few (or all) of the following to give you a greater sense of surety that he is who he says he is:

- buy a cam (and buy him one if necessary). they are cheap; don't fall for the 'i can't afford one right now'. if he can't afford a cam, he can't afford to fly to see you.

- ask for an address; send him a small, token gift. once he receives it, ask what it is. at least you'll have some address where he can be reached. it might not be HIS, but at least it's a start.

- talk on the phone. get his number and you call him. it might cost you something, but at least your own number will remain private if he turns out to be a creep. call him at odd hours during the day, night and weekends just to ensure you that he's available to take calls, and isn't curled up in bed with a wife.

- i'd arrange to meet. often there is a lot of intensity online but the chemistry just doesn't exist in real life. i flew first to visit my guy - i wanted to meet him away from my home, my family, just in case he turned out to be a weirdo! and that gives you a chance to meet family, friends and coworkers which further ensures that he is a single man.

i hope this helps and that it works out for you, in whatever way is best.

Thank you very much!!! Really helpfull!! We understand each other flowers

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 03:05 AM

you said in your profile that 'love conquers...' ? sometimes it doesn't and you have to accept that. he lives in sweden!? is that not the sex capital of the world? :p lots of blonde, drop dead gorgeous, legs up to their armpits women who are sex mad and looking it twenty four hours of the day from some swedish hunk - possibly like your boyfriend?:) who could resist that temptation....? have you ever thought of going blonde? he may like that.....

Sorry but i don't think you are in the wright topic!!!!
Don't you work??

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 03:02 AM

Too many times i've seen women falling for some latin lover type from another country. these guys have a different sense of whats right and whats wrong, customs may also be different and both their value and view of women in their society!? you could be taken for a ride by some unscroupulous individual who will promise you the moon and the stars, all to get a passsort and free entry into your country, then disappear like a rat down a sewer. what do you know about him? do you even really kno anything? words can be shallow....

I think in some way you are totally wright! But in some things i think totally differently. But that is ok.
That is why i ask my question here. I wanna know what you all think about this. This is a datingsite isn't??
So i think it is possible you meet someone here who you have a click with. And if this site to upset people then i am away here very fast!
I know that there are a lot of people who are here or anyweher else as scammers....but a little trust in people is good.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:01 AM
hihi, No i mean after that short time we have met each other ;)

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:49 AM
Thank Queen!!! I know what you mean!!!
hahahahhahahahhaha..

He really wanna call me, but i was to scared to talk so fast....maybe i need to accept it?!

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:42 AM
hahaha. That is a good option! whoa

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:27 AM

Hi you all!
What would you do if you have met someone ( here) and there is really a connection with each other. But it is hard because the distance is far? It can be difficult but isn't that love conquers?

Have you met with this person that lives in another country? In real life?

No never met him.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:25 AM
Ok...stupid scammers!
He is from Sweden.

Ye s acam is a great idea :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:15 AM
Hi you all!
What would you do if you have met someone ( here) and there is really a connection with each other. But it is hard because the distance is far? It can be difficult but isn't that love conquers?