Catman6's photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:31 AM
*kisses ya on the nose and smirks*

Catman6's photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:27 AM
living

Catman6's photo
Thu 11/26/09 01:43 AM
Not me! I'm moochin dinner at my Dad's, then I have to go to my best friend's, then go to work. I make a mean turkey whether baked, or smoked, bbut this year my presence has been commanded LOL

Catman6's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:49 PM
Just want to wish everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

Catman6's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:48 PM
Just want to wish everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

Catman6's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:44 AM
I've worked nights since 03. I don't even remember what dayshift is LOL But I love driving at night :)

Catman6's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:38 AM
Nice profile LOL But it makes you sound fun, or challenging, delightfully annoying, a conundrumin high heels ...

rofl

Welcome to my world - minus the high heels of course tongue2

Catman6's photo
Sat 11/21/09 04:24 AM
Edited by Catman6 on Sat 11/21/09 04:31 AM
Don't know about 3/4, but there's a lot of half *** people out there LOL

Seriously though, no one should be looking for their other half. You need to find the person that compliments you, not completes you (Jerry McGuire Ugh!). You commented that you aren't happy with yourself. Until you fix that you shouldn't even be looking. Before you get mad, hear me out. No one can make you happy. You have to do that on your own. Other people can only add to, or detract from, that happiness. Depending on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for disaster. Once you become happy with you, that inner peace we all strive for soon follows. We all still get lonely, discouraged, ect., but it's short lived. Being happy with yourself, it makes wait a lot easier (but it's still work unless you're a top 10 super model person).

Probably more then you wanted to hear, but trust me, it's worth the work to get happy!

Now if I could find the woman who purrrrrrfectly compliments me ...

*edit for spelling. I'm the typo king*

Catman6's photo
Sat 11/21/09 03:53 AM
The name wall tent reminds me of the pup tent halves we had in the military. Half a dam tent was all you had LOL

I'm really looking forward to this Spring. I'm intending to put some serious miles on my camper :) My first trip is going to be a local thing at Elk Neck State Park. I'm hosting an Airstream Rally there, but anyone can come. After that - Outter Banks NC maybe ...

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:20 AM
away we go

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:13 AM
The object is to post the first thing you think of.

Example;

Post 1: French
Post 2: Toast
Post 3: Butter
Post 4: Fingers

And so on. So let's get this started;

Cherish

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:07 AM
Not before Thanksgiving

Does music affect your mood?

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:02 AM
Nope, wouldn't kiss ya, but make me #3 LOL

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:31 PM
I don't even want think about it! I drive about 600 miles a week going to & from work. My Dodge Ram is deisel powered, so I'm getting 20 MPG :) But I'm still spending about $140 a week :( It sure beats the $3000+- a week I spend on fuel for my rigs ...

Catman6's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:57 PM

I prefer to camp in a winnebago..

When I was younger I loved tenting LOL But I have to say I prefer a camper now.

Metalwing, I'd love to hear about some of your trips up there. A buddy of mine was stationed up there, and has some great tales! I've always wanted to head up there.

Went camping for 4 days with my man. It was fabulous!! Even in the rain and cold, we had tons of fun!!!

Lilypetal, that's exactly what I'm talking about. That's the stuff that sticks with you forever :)

Catman6's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:34 PM

I don't mind it but at my age, hotel rooms are better...laugh

At your age rofl

Catman6's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:45 PM
Edited by Catman6 on Thu 11/12/09 09:51 PM
This is more a general interest discussion, so everyone feel free to chime in :)

Who here likes camping? Do you prefer to camp in a tent or camper? If you prefer a camper, what kind do you have?

I love camping myself. Some of my most endearing memories involve rain, wind, & getting wet in s tent LOL But anymore I prefer staying in a camper. I like to have the amenities of home, while enjoying nature. I like visiting towns & landmarks too. I've done a bit of traveling around the Chesapeake and Delaware Bays in my boat (Donzi 3250 LXC) and I've come to realize the value of having your own place to stay. The cost of slips/campsites - particularily at state run facilities - is a fraction of a hotel, and you can eat a bit healthier, not to mention no 7 AM knock "House keeping" :rof:

As I said, I prefer a camper. My camper is a 1986 Airstream Argosy. It's 33 feet long, but pulls like a much smaller trailer. While I loose a little bit of space with the aerodynamic design, the wind, and the air from passing semi-trucks, doesn't have much of an effect on it. It's very stable, and easy to pull.

I don't have any favorite spots yet, but I'd love to hear about yours :)

So, your turn :)

Catman6's photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:23 AM
I think you're very beautiful! I would suggest elaborating on your profile. Details about yourself such as; interests, personality traits, what you're looking for in a partner. These will help you find the right person, or help them find you :)