Community > Posts By > iwantahero

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:57 AM
A pimp cane! to keep his bananas in check! lol no i think its definatly a cane. why would it b a mic? his hands look like circles.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:07 AM
I think moles are Gorgeous! They make the individual unique cuz no one has it in the same place.....unless....u a zombie!

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 11:30 PM
Edited by iwantahero on Thu 10/29/09 11:51 PM
Hey i havent uploaded a pic cuz im using my nintendo dsi web browser lol. But i assure you im pretty cute i wouldnt b scared meeting people. Im looking for a guy who is fun and energetic like me and who isnt scared to b himself. Just to let u know i dont like bullcrap im very direct message me if u would like to chat=) hehe

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:41 PM

I want a boyfriend to....tears tears

Aw dont worry hun we will both get men soon...=)

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:37 PM
Omg everyone seems so nice thank u guys so much =)

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:57 PM
Thanks its so hard these days......lol

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:51 PM
Hey im about to turn 19 and where i live Montebello CA its hard to find gay men. I see people having a partners heterosexual couples and i get sad. Idk if i theres been guys that have liked me but dont know if im gay or not cuz cuz u can hardly tell. ...I was in a friends with benefit relationship so i find no prob being friens wit sex benefits...idk what to do....im hoping to find someone here..i wouldnt mind a hot fling! lol

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:29 PM
Edited by iwantahero on Thu 10/29/09 08:30 PM
Hey im Alex just joined hoping to meet people who i can have good conversations with, hang out, and maby talk on the phone with. Im a very happy person and i like to get down and dirty lol jk well if i like u yeah...hehe. talk to me wenever u want wanna get together thats cool.