Community > Posts By > indigohammer

indigohammer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:13 PM
Sometimes it seems like intelligent people fear too much and leave their desires to people who just go for it and don't really think at all.

indigohammer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:06 PM
Biker, cause of the tattoo, long hair and beard...

indigohammer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:44 PM
I really don't believe that living in a situation like that can be healthy for anyone.

I would work on finding some older adult people you can look up to. When you can't deal with your parents, then you have somewhere to go besides the street.

indigohammer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:36 PM
If they want to do a credit / background check they are treating you like a business deal ...

indigohammer's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:31 PM
Do you have more than one computer in the house connected to the internet?

What kind of internet do you have?
A. Dialup - phone cord directly from computer to the wall socket.
B. DSL - phone cord from modem to wall socket and blue cord from modem to computer.
C. Cable - same as DSL except uses a cable (round cord) from the wall to the modem.
D. Wireless no cord between the computer and the modem (DSL and Cable can be wireless).

If you go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware -> DeviceManager do you have any lines with yellow or red circles?

just need a little more info...

indigohammer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:02 PM
I'm just a noob, and a bit of a metal-head.

indigohammer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:51 PM
Youth for Christ ... they have a drop in for young people here in town ... and I know the guy running it.

indigohammer's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:43 PM
I'd give up financial stability (steady income 9-5 job etc) cause it's not a lot of fun. Plus lots of people with little money are quite happy in spite of it ... or possibly because of the freedom it brings.

indigohammer's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:55 PM
Neon Horse - Strangetown

www.myspace.com/neonhorse

1 2 4 Next