Community > Posts By > babydolphin

babydolphin's photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:49 PM
I just am so happy for you and your friend and pray that it works out for you and have lots of fun well you are together.

babydolphin's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:57 PM
Hay I like the show's I put here, criminal minds,csi miami,csi New York,csi vegas,ncsi,ncis l.a,cold case,48 hour's,america justice,law & order,law & order.s.v.u,
From Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:02 PM
Did anyone watch today's race on tv or there at the race it was a great race but I am hoping that Ryan Newman is ok and I hope that Mark Martin is ok two but the race was very good and I had fun watching it.

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 03:15 PM
I have been here in the area for 15 years and I have not found someone to have a nice conversation with and maybe go for a long walk some time or go out for drinks. Will if any of you guys are going out on saturday oct 31 I am going to Whisky-Jack's and for you guys that do not know where it is. It is in Westbank on brown rd and hope to see you all there ok.
Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:59 PM
If you can watch the frist 1 to 3 season's you will get what she is doing and you may have a great time watching it too. Ya I love the show and I hate it when I miss the show .
Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:52 PM
Has anyone been watching NASCAR the bast 2 or 3 week's it is getting dame good and how do you think is getting the cup this year.
Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:52 PM
Ya I have watched him drive for sometime now and he can be a great driver but he need's to go back to school and learn how to play nice on the track with the rest of the driver's.
Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:27 PM
Ya Mark martin is a race car driver that has been here for a long time and yes he sould get the cup and more.he give's the sport class and the respact of all the fan's of today. Yes he sould get the daytana 500 and I would like to see that live.
Diana ( babydolphin )

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:49 AM
Hay can anyone help me with my profile and let me know if it sounds good or not.
Thank you for your help Diana

babydolphin's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:20 AM
Hi I have to say I understand why she feels like that because I have been the one watching and judging and being judged. I feel that is not what sould be going on when we all go out to have some fun with our friend's.I do not go to the bar any more because of that.

babydolphin's photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:26 PM
What I would like is someone that can have conversation withyou and you get something out of it. I want to meet someone that can be hhonest with you about what they want out of life.:smile:
From Diana

babydolphin's photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:06 PM
Hay how is everyone doing out there? I doing great and wants to meet someone that is nice and in Kelowna & Westbank area
Diana