Community > Posts By > maletruckdriver

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:10 PM
thanks i always hate going to my moms side seems like something is allways going wrong

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:03 PM
frustrated mad devil explode i think that sums it up

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:00 PM
yep still ready to explode

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:59 PM
explode hell nomad

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:56 PM
thinking what not a wonderful time of year this year was. and how i was so annoyed at my moms side of the familys christmas gathering was with my aunts addopted kids that were total brats tonight and how i am spending christmas with just myself.

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:22 PM
nope i dont do lot lizards u never know what disease they have

prepy

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 10:12 PM

as long as youre male friend aint no ex than thats cool with me let me have fun at times by myself u can when u ask me to go do something with u and i do than when i ask u to do something with me than do it dont say u will than not and thats all i ask of any woman i dont mind takin care of my lady and if she wants to take care of herself well that just helps me out

For this reason; I always give the guy a chance to say no when I ask him to do something with me as I may have the same reaction when he wants me to do something with him. He can say no with and not worry about nagging or consequences; its called giving a person freedom. bigsmile
if only more woman were like u ohwell

Well, it makes common sense to me. For years, people have manipulated a person to do things they hate and how has it been working? Obviously its not as more and more people are single. Seems to me; people need to try a new approach and stop the manipulating; stop the controling, and let people have more freedom. My goodness; it seems when one is in a relationship; its like they no longer have a life or a will of their own. That just seems wrong to me on so many levels. Why be in a relationship; just get yourself a dog that you can order around and control. I guess it helps that 1) I am a tomboy, and 2) I worked most of my life with men in the military, so I have a good understanding of where these guys are coming from.
right on i agree with u

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 09:48 PM
wishin i was gettin laid cause everything else is still not going right

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 09:41 PM
single

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 09:40 PM
cold

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 09:38 PM
another bad f in day

maletruckdriver's photo
Wed 12/14/11 11:05 AM
hotty

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:50 PM
sunglasses

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:35 PM
all the woman on these forums live to damn far away

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:28 PM
bad f....in day

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:26 PM

as long as youre male friend aint no ex than thats cool with me let me have fun at times by myself u can when u ask me to go do something with u and i do than when i ask u to do something with me than do it dont say u will than not and thats all i ask of any woman i dont mind takin care of my lady and if she wants to take care of herself well that just helps me out

For this reason; I always give the guy a chance to say no when I ask him to do something with me as I may have the same reaction when he wants me to do something with him. He can say no with and not worry about nagging or consequences; its called giving a person freedom. bigsmile
if only more woman were like u ohwell

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:24 PM
hunting fishing

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:21 PM
single still

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:18 PM
yep

lot lizard

maletruckdriver's photo
Tue 12/13/11 10:17 PM
another job and blowing up my sisters p.o.s van that brakes down every other day