Community > Posts By > maletruckdriver

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:54 PM
worked today like i have been doing everyday for the last 3 weeks fixed trucks 2 days in a row gonna relax a bit before i go to bed

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:52 PM
his heads smokin from thinking to much think :laughing: :laughing:

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:49 PM
huh no pic

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:47 PM

This topic reminds me of the Garth Brooks song....Momma's in the graveyard, Papa's in the Pen...

This is no joke... but I always heard this as "mamma's in the backyard, daddy's in the den..." The version I know is by Rory Gallagher. Or was it "mamma's in the kitchen, baking up a pie, you go get a job so you know just how to try..."
lol just looking for honest opinions so i have some ideas

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:43 PM
open road

sex sex and more sex

fishing hunting camping riding quads

money woman when they want me to love them

my laptop my phone family and friends meatloaf hamburger and pizza and all kinds of music is that enough for ya

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:36 PM
still single working to hard to care right nowslaphead

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:33 PM
yea prob

have u ever fished?

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 09/17/12 06:30 PM
waving bye while running as fast as my feet will go

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 09/15/12 09:14 AM
likes to hit the weights

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 09/15/12 09:12 AM
cant see were hes going

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 09/15/12 09:10 AM
last i knew i was single no ladies want me frustrated sad

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 09/15/12 09:06 AM
Edited by maletruckdriver on Sat 09/15/12 09:08 AM
run

maletruckdriver's photo
Sat 09/15/12 08:57 AM
i started working at 6am prob wont be done till 7p.m. than i am going to do laundry

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:35 PM

glad to hear that you are but most drivers are not
thanks

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:34 PM
no one said we cant look as long as we dont touch im a boob man myself i guess it just makes us feel good and brightens up are day is why most like it i however dont pay attention that much to what people are doing in cars i worry more about staying between the lines and if the other people are. i have been driving for almost 2 years accident free from watching the cars and how their being drove not watching what their doing in them.

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:21 PM

thats a good one cuz most of them trucker drivers are not really commented to their other half
i am totally cometed to the other half

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:19 PM

This topic reminds me of the Garth Brooks song....Momma's in the graveyard, Papa's in the Pen...
i kinda felt like doing something like that when i found out my wife was cheating on me but desided it wsnt worth it

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:18 PM

alot of no answers no wonder why i cant seem to find a woman thats open minded to it but life goes on so i will just have to keep tryin

If if makes you feel better; I don't drive truck and no man is interested in me either but as you say life goes on. I gave up but I wish you luck in finding someone.
same to u but to bad we didnt live closer

Thank you but as I said; I just gave up.
never give up there is someone for everyone and ur welcome

I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, or that there is someone for everyone. That is just a catch phrase that people tell each other just to make each other feel better.
i dont believe in santa or the easter bunny or those fairy tails and i understand that u believe its just a catch phrase but u have to think positive atleast and not negative

Just because I don't believe in there is someone for everyone doesn't mean I am negative. There are plenty of other great things in life that I can feel positive about.
wasnt meaning negative in a bad way and true

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:02 PM

age is just a number do what ur heart tells u

Yep age is a number but for my my age is one heck of a high number.laugh
no!!! besides u look young youre in good shape and ur pretty so u might have a high number but to me that dont count

You are just being kind. I am not a young woman anymore but that is okay. I don't kid myself about age.
no im being real but ok if u say so

maletruckdriver's photo
Thu 09/13/12 05:50 PM

alot of no answers no wonder why i cant seem to find a woman thats open minded to it but life goes on so i will just have to keep tryin

If if makes you feel better; I don't drive truck and no man is interested in me either but as you say life goes on. I gave up but I wish you luck in finding someone.
same to u but to bad we didnt live closer

Thank you but as I said; I just gave up.
never give up there is someone for everyone and ur welcome

I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, or that there is someone for everyone. That is just a catch phrase that people tell each other just to make each other feel better.
i dont believe in santa or the easter bunny or those fairy tails and i understand that u believe its just a catch phrase but u have to think positive atleast and not negative