Community > Posts By > eye1

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:16 PM

i want that t-shirt!

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:57 PM

Yep it's all us.. It's all about us having nothing else to do.. YET you came back talking more smack.. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm laugh

I guess my sorry *** has nothing better to do either.

well then join us... :thumbsup: but let's not slam the opposite sex, it's not attractive...

did you se how my a s s got replaced by ***. amazing, that is the wonder of technology. they dont do that in the mails luckily enough. otherwise my inbox would look like this: *** ****** ***** ***** ****

i dont mind the opposite sex. just the crazy and stupid. ok i like the crazy but i am afraid of them.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:53 PM

why are there so many crazy and stupid chicks out there? Where are all the normal, intelligent, good looking, interesting ones?
:

:angel: YOU will find that there is as MANY dudes with ISSUES as there are women......I HATE to break your Bubble, wink...

surprised

i dont date dudes so the can be morons as far as i am concerned. i guess the worse they are the better for me. easier to beat the competion when there is none.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:48 PM

Yep it's all us.. It's all about us having nothing else to do.. YET you came back talking more smack.. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm laugh

I guess my sorry *** has nothing better to do either.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:26 PM
you guys must tave too much time on your hands. 89 nonsense responses just because i got frustratded for a second and threw something stupid out there.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:15 PM
so i probably have to get myself some issues. i already have few ideas.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:51 PM
why are there so many crazy and stupid chicks out there? Where are all the normal, intelligent, good looking, interesting ones?