Community > Posts By > SHINY4UJESUS

SHINY4UJESUS's photo
Sat 10/15/16 11:48 PM
1) FACT: The pool of legitimate folks on this site is somewhere about 20% membership; the rest are "cloned," or "spammer/scammer" accts.
2) FACT: The gender matching system is faulty because the site moderators do not manually review these things. There is an automated system in place that automatically gender matches based on the MEMBER'S selected sex and orientation. If either member in a match has selected the wrong item in either of these fields...the system will automatically match according to the set criteria. Thus, you will sometimes find a 22 year old girls picture and orientation behind a 40 year old man's words and profile, or vice versa. You know how many times I see a blatantly bearded looking man yet the profile insists its a woman that goes by "debbiecakes" or some similar name?
3) There are those who would lie. For instance, a homosexual male might elect to "select," female as his sex in order to have a larger pool of guys to hit on...but may neglect to change the 40 year old male picture...or the other way around...professing to be male but in fact be lesbian or Bi female posing as male.

SHINY4UJESUS's photo
Sat 10/15/16 09:35 AM
Just giving a shout out to all the ladies of the world. God loves you all and each one of you are precious and valued regardless if there is a man at your side telling you so. It is not the presence of a man which defines you , but who you are, what you believe and how you live. God Bless!

SHINY4UJESUS's photo
Sat 10/15/16 09:29 AM
1) Be sure God is the first priority; because if you find a man that has a different perspective it may be a sign they are "not as Christian as they appear."
2) Try some Christian Forum sites too, like talk Jesus, just google christian forums, find "talk Jesus" and check it out. You can find hundreds of sincere Christian guys there. (Myself as well by this very same screen name.)
3) Be patient, don't Rush; its easy to start "kicking the doors in," instead of letting God be the one opening them

SHINY4UJESUS's photo
Sat 10/15/16 08:50 AM
Just trying to spark some siouxland interest. Makes sense to have a more open arena for interactions and such. You can also find me by this same name at almost any Christian forum board or site. As well the same name for my channel on you tube. Chat here, chat there..watch my vids and proceed to ignore me...haha..no worries.

SHINY4UJESUS's photo
Sat 10/15/16 08:46 AM
Me?? Oh I'm looking for my sanity. Yup. Definitely sanity. No idea what I did with it, but its been gone for quite some time now..