Community > Posts By > sweetlittleme

sweetlittleme's photo
Sun 04/08/18 01:59 PM
I would have to say, Selena---I could fall in love.

sweetlittleme's photo
Sun 10/22/17 11:00 AM
I believe if we are to be moral on this topic, a woman would not be more then 8-10 years older then you are now. Women of all ages can find a young man such as yourself attractive, but that does not mean that they should be spending time between the sheets with you. Just my own opinion.

sweetlittleme's photo
Sun 01/10/16 12:07 PM
The only way any of us can live a CHRIST LIKE LIFE, is to have Christ first and foremost in each of our life's. We being sinners are not able to do anything of God without Christ Jesus, for it is God working through the Holy Spirit within each of us believers that is doing the work of God. When we live life in the FLESH, our sinful self's, we are only able to do the wrong things, the bad things. Should each of us honestly think about it, the very breathe we breath is a gift from God. Just one of many, many very good reasons to follow Christ Jesus.

sweetlittleme's photo
Thu 12/31/15 08:58 AM
Hello.
I have been having some trouble lately when I send a message and it does not get to the other person I am sending it to. It is now also happening to me, it shows in my ACCOUNT area that someone has sent a message, yet when I go to MAIL, there is nothing there. What can be done about this please???

sweetlittleme's photo
Mon 12/28/15 06:39 PM
Wishing you and your family all the very best in the NEW YEAR. God Bless

sweetlittleme's photo
Sun 12/27/15 04:32 AM
Yes, I believe there are some, as I know I am one genuine lady myself.