Community > Posts By > madmax2588

madmax2588's photo
Tue 10/27/09 05:19 PM
A great looking woman like you should not have a problem getting a good guy,so dump him! There's other fish in the sea!Good luck.
Mike

madmax2588's photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:00 PM

OK, Mike, remember me! Where do you live? I'm Lakeview15-- I live in Indianapolis area.
Was you asking me?I live in Philippi,WV.flowerforyou

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:19 AM
I wish my son and his girlfriend would find a new place to live so I can have my house to myself! They had to move in with me because the apt.next to them caught fire and don't know when it's going to be fixed.

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:51 AM

hey and welcome...bflowerforyou
Thank you,Where's the rest of the bunny outfit?

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:45 AM

Sorry I must say home cooked meals first if I don't feel like cooking then it is take out....... But would rather cook at home...Matter of fact tonight was rib-eye steak, baked potatoes & salad aww and had cold beer to go with it as well.....drool Anyone hunger hehehehehbigsmile
Home cooked! then I know what's in there or most of what's in there. Sounds good except for the steak,I'm not big on steaks!Replace it with a hamberger,or roast beef and mashed potatoes and gravy and some corn and I'm there!(and a cold beer once in a while)LOL

I hear you the steaks I only fix once in a while as well as the cold beer with my meals my son was cooking for us last night and well that is his favorite meal. :laughing: :laughing:

Normally for me it is not steaks but once in a while and to drink is Ice Tea....bigsmile
Sweet tea is good!I drink Coke Zero most of the time,but I do have a bottle of cold Boones Farm Cherry wine in the frig waiting to be shared with someone!

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:50 AM

Sorry I must say home cooked meals first if I don't feel like cooking then it is take out....... But would rather cook at home...Matter of fact tonight was rib-eye steak, baked potatoes & salad aww and had cold beer to go with it as well.....drool Anyone hunger hehehehehbigsmile
Home cooked! then I know what's in there or most of what's in there. Sounds good except for the steak,I'm not big on steaks!Replace it with a hamberger,or roast beef and mashed potatoes and gravy and some corn and I'm there!(and a cold beer once in a while)LOL

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:40 AM
I've been married 2 times,would I get married again? Yes,with the right woman,but there would be pre-nups,if we get divorced I keep what I had and she keeps what she had,that's how my last divorce was(she even paid for it)We were good friends and thought we were in love(I think I was more in love then she was)but was'nt so we got a no problem for me or her divorce,we are still friends.I wish all divorce's was that good.

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:23 AM

theres 3 moths in the room right now,kinda big, and one just slammed itself in the back of my head,another a while ago hit my hand,think theyre kamekaze moths!
Did you kill them yet!Get them before they get you!lol

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:21 AM

i've got ladybugs over here... they're sworming around my entire house though.. i found 16 on my front door alone
The past 2 days it was hot and the lady bugs(they call these Asian beatles or something like that) were all over the place millions of them! We get them every year.

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:36 AM
Why did she get deactivated?

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:18 AM
Saw 6,or any of the Saw Movies,Friday The 13th(any),Nightmare On Elm Street(any or all) and Halloween(any or all).

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:10 AM
Do you ladies want me to hold your hand and tell you a bedtime story? LOLflowerforyou

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:03 AM
Hello and Welcome!Just pick someone and start talking! I'll talk to you as a friend.Good luck and have fun!waving

madmax2588's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:51 AM
I can't help any more then wishing you have a Very Happy Birthday!flowers

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 06:12 PM

I get nothing but weirdos messaging me, but hopefully you'll have better luck.

Cheers!drinker

By weirdos, you are meaning old guys and cabana boys then i have gotten thoselaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey old guys need to have fun too ya know, and we ain't all weirdos.
Yes that's right!Some of us might not be the best looking but sometimes we are the best!:thumbsup:

Good for you, I'm sure you'll make some other woman very happy.drinker

Ouch that burns.
I'm getting the heck out of here!!!scared

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 06:08 PM

I'll be friends with anyone!and if I can help in any way I'll do it if I can!
Mike :smile:
Okay Mike I'll remember that laugh
I'll be here!

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:58 PM
Hello and welcome!

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:55 PM
Hello and welcome!

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:54 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm new here also and I'm having a good time so far,met a few nice people allready.Good luck and have fun!Mike

madmax2588's photo
Wed 10/21/09 05:50 PM

I get nothing but weirdos messaging me, but hopefully you'll have better luck.

Cheers!drinker

By weirdos, you are meaning old guys and cabana boys then i have gotten thoselaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey old guys need to have fun too ya know, and we ain't all weirdos.
Yes that's right!Some of us might not be the best looking but sometimes we are the best!:thumbsup: