Community > Posts By > digger32

digger32's photo
Wed 02/17/10 12:55 PM
Hi all can i introduce myself i am 42 -43 in April, single divorced and a bit shy and wondering if i am doing this online dating thing right cos not getting any replies all i want is someone to share my woes with and get my confidence back..

digger32's photo
Wed 02/17/10 12:37 PM
Yep you r all right just got divorced and as nervous as hell about my future and what it holds,silly yes i know but thats me and yet 15 yrs ago i would of thought nothing of it and just took it as a challenge,but now i have got to get a place to live as i moved back to my parents etc.. doing my head in but with out them i would have been on the streets so glad of them really.
Ok then this dating on the web canot get it right i see a girl i like send her a mail tell her how nice it would be to chat and all that and they don't reply so i have i have given up with paying for memberships now i think i will just stick to forms like this one.
Look sorry to waffle on but i felt like getting it unloaded pleas reply if you see fit or take the pea,hey i ain't going to know if you don't say

digger32's photo
Tue 02/09/10 12:57 PM
single and lonely want to chat to a single girl and get to know the old fashion way just need a break

digger32's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:17 PM
yes i will have a look sometime thank you

digger32's photo
Mon 02/08/10 02:56 PM
YES thats it thank you very much good film do you agree :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

digger32's photo
Mon 02/08/10 02:52 PM
no i don't think jeff is there oh wait a miniute is he one of the police that are trying to get tommy lee jones.but it's the music i want to remember more than the film ?:banana:

digger32's photo
Mon 02/08/10 02:32 PM
it's the film were tommy lee jones is making a bomb while this song is playing and he is singing to it and he has wired this old boat to blow,plays a irish man can not think of anymore sorry please help ?

digger32's photo
Fri 01/15/10 04:11 PM
hey all i have changed it thanx for advising me i hope that i get some slippery characters
thanx every body rofl rofl slaphead

digger32's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:19 PM
hi there can you tell me what you think of my photo i don't look very happy do i can someone let me know love digger x

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:56 PM
hi yes i am looking for that date as i feel life is to short and time is ticking and also i have just gone thorough a divorce and am free and i want to fall in love again as i lost a lot of years sorry you don't want to hear that do you
huh I'm sure many are seriously lookinghuh

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:38 PM
hi all do you mean my red stripe t'shirt if so i have changed that photo as you can see now what do you think?

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:33 PM
hello to all on this site i want to get a freind and chat to cos i am not do this online datind b4 can any one point me in the right direction many thanx
diggerwhat

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:21 PM
hello i am new as well it's good 4 us new bee's stay together my advice wood be is to stay on the comuity you get better people like me kind and genuine

Hello, I am new here and wondered if anyone had any great words of wisdom. :wink:

hello and welcome

great words of wisdom, now this is a tough one, I gotta think...

"Opportunity dances with those who are ready on the dance floor."

how's that :thumbsup:

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:08 PM
hi to you all i am new Be i have my favourite song that i want to share with you all as follows

FATHER GOD
Father god i wonder how i managed to exist without the knowledge of your parenthood and your loving care;
that all i can remember now but it is a good song to really blow out your voice and let rip
i hope someone knows the song and enjoys it like me
signed diggerbiggrin

digger32's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:41 PM
hey thanx for that.that has bean bugging me 4 a wile thanx friend :smile:

digger32's photo
Tue 01/12/10 01:13 PM
ok what do you mean "kudoes to your lineage" you r doing this on purpose so i ask this question and it making you laugh ain't it.

also can you tell me what NSA fun means any one cos i am signed up to another dating site and they r not so nice on their but you lot r nice many thanx
digger

digger32's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:34 PM
me again in case you are wondering i like the little man with the flowers and also they r 4 you flowers waving

digger32's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:32 PM
hi there 1st what was cute and have you looked at my profile yet frustrated flowers

digger32's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:08 PM
sorry what do you mean fish sorry have not done online dating b4

digger32's photo
Sat 01/09/10 11:16 AM
look at my profile please tell me what i can change or not never done online dating b4 thanx.
it's all a bit much to understand with the chatting abbreviations of wordsfrustrated frustrated

Previous 1