Community > Posts By > BabyDC

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 07:10 AM
Before you decided to meet the person in person, have you ever tried to chat with webcam with "the woman", sir? Have you ever asked their home address back and tried to Google-Earth it?

Adding people on Facebook sometimes a good way to get to know them better too. They usually post more pictures there (travel pictures, work pictures, etc), and update their status so as to let us being updated about where they are and what they do. And also, we can get a better idea about their personality (like how they write comments, etc), and how big their circle of friend is.

Falling in love thru Internet might sound a bit unrealistic but it is NOT impossible to meet good people and build a solid communication with them, or even more: having a relationship. There so many good people out there having a sincere interest in friendship and/or relationship.
I once experienced it with a guy who's living miles away from where I am living now.
He's living in New South Wales, Australia, and flew to my home country to see me.
We met on a dating site. He came accross my profile page and he started to message me. We exchanged countless long emails with pictures, adding each other on Facebook, and he phoned me too so I get used to his voice (he speaks "accentfull" English and I asked him to speak slowly since English is not my mother tongue).

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:26 PM

He flew 3000 miles to meet me!love

3,000 miles? Where are you and where was he?
Congrats, by the way! I like "real" romance!
Wish both of you all the best ♥