FredoniaDaydreamer's photo
Wed 12/04/19 10:15 PM
I feel most of the reason may be the message you send.
I may respond to a message from a man with no profile pic - if his message was sincere and had some substance. Not a generic "Hi how are you doing?"

Wed 12/04/19 10:00 PM
Lonely,

I'd think he was a cross dresser. To each their own.....
But, not my type. It doesn't turn me on, quite the opposite.

Tue 12/03/19 09:39 PM
That's very deep, and rather depressing....
Do you have something a little more up-lifting?

Sat 10/19/19 07:35 AM
Good morning from Wisconsin! waving

Sat 10/19/19 06:11 AM
Hi Paul,

Sorry I am an INTJ.

Good luck in your search.

Fri 10/18/19 08:26 PM
Mine's opening

Fri 10/18/19 03:56 PM
:joy:laugh

Sun 09/22/19 05:14 PM
Well said Crystal & Geezer!
It is simply if someone (a woman or man) wishes to respond to a message or not - it's their prerogative.
A lot of men don't even take the time to read your profile, let alone fill out theirs. Then there's the canned messages that you get in every other message that you receive, amd the messages from fake profiles.... If you do reply that you are not interested, there are the ones who do not take no for an answer. (I am guessing men may be experiencing the same from some women).
If a woman wants to talk to a man she will. Same equally goes for men, they have the option to reply or not as they wish.

Sun 09/22/19 07:17 AM
I didn't realize it was getting televised. :disappointed_relieved:
I had considered going. Alpine Valley is a nice setting. (Weather permitting - turns into a giant mudslide if it rains).
I reconsidered when I remembered the hours it took getting out of the parking lot after a concert.

Fri 09/20/19 10:32 PM
Hi Cat,

Sorry to hear that. You deserve so much better. Now if he would have been chivalrous (gentleman) he wouldn't have treated you so poorly.
I was previously married to a "real winner" too.

Fri 09/20/19 10:26 PM
Hi Rock,

I think most women like a gentleman (at least now & then).

Fri 09/20/19 10:07 PM
I believe in living life to it's fullest. I do not worry about everyone else and what they are thinking/doing. To each their own. Life's to short.
There's someone for everyone...

Fri 09/20/19 09:58 PM
I have not heard of anyone using that terminology. Maybe gender identity disorder / gender dysphoria, cross dresser, or gay.

Fri 09/20/19 09:14 PM
Hi Unknown,

Please pardon my ignorance, I have never heard of a male classified or referring to himself as a feminist?
Can you please define a male feminist?.....

Fri 09/20/19 08:59 PM
Hi Pershez,

Three photos in their profile does not prove who/what they are. A couple of messages should make it abundantly clear.

Good luck in your search & happy mingling..... waving

Fri 09/20/19 08:50 PM
fire767,

Good luck in your search

Fri 09/20/19 08:44 PM
SpaceCodet
Wow! I feel sorry for you.
You generalize women all into one category. There is a broad spectrum
of women in the world just as there are men. Every person is an individual and has different different tastes and preferences. You cannot compare what you prefer (or think) to every man. Same with women.
There are lots of videos out there. Some people prefer an intelligent conversation over watching videos.
After all, this is a dating sight. How does that old saying go....
You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

Good luck to you with whatever you are trying to accomplish....

Mon 09/16/19 09:31 PM
I use my phone and select full site. I do not have any issues enlarging the screen when I stretch the screen by separating 2 fingers. You can also double tap the screen to slightly enlarge the screen.

Wed 05/22/19 09:01 PM
Hi Cat,

Yeah, it was pretty crazy. The news has been replaying the video here in Wisconsin too. They are saying she stole the RV and both of the dogs. Luckily both dogs were microchipped and the police identified their owners. I'm expecting there to be follow-ups with details tomorrow....

Thu 05/16/19 09:28 PM
Edited by FredoniaDaydreamer on Thu 05/16/19 09:29 PM
Hi Mayur,

You may get replies if you wrote something about yourself, what you are looking for, and some of your interests. I personally ignore requests from men who don't have their interests filled out or just have "I'll tell you later" or "just ask me"....

Good luck in your search and happy mingling!