Community > Posts By > jesterrr

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 01:28 AM
Made some changes to my profile and uploaded more pics!!

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 10:18 PM
Hey, you don't really have anything on your profile so cant really rate it lol.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 02:21 AM
Hey!

Welcome to Mingle2!!!

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 02:01 AM
Honestly for me I don't really have a body type, it all comes down to a smile. If a woman has a smile that makes me smile then I'm sold lol.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:55 AM
I don't think that's impossible. You seem like a really nice person and I'm positive there is someone else out there for you!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:43 AM
Im new to the forums so if I do this wrong, forgive me lol.

I like JulietLe's hair, I know its a simple answer but I couldn't really read the bio lol.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:38 AM
Not all women seek money, they honestly just seek security. They want a man who can take care of their family financially. Also women wanted to feel wanted, I promise you if you appreciate your woman for who she is and do your best to take care of your family then she will love you regardless of how much money is in your bank account.

However there are some women out there who do just go after money, but there are also guys who just go after sex. Guys seek physical pleasure and don't give a second thought to how a woman feels.

Going back to the whole women want to feel wanted thing, it ties in with security, sadly even though its 2016 many women suffer from self esteem issues because they are lead to believe that if you don't match certain labels then you aren't beautiful. Treat your woman with respect and care for her and let her know shes beautiful, buy her flowers, take her out, kiss her when she least expects it. Simple gestures go a long way.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:18 AM
They're are a lot of people on here who don't have photos. That could be why, but if you can't see anyone's photo including their profile photo then yeah you might have an issue.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:15 AM

hahahaa can somebody tell me? I'm just singing btw. :tongue:

Usually somewhere by themselves because woman don't want good boys.. they want good men who know when to be bad.. and just how bad to be ;)

This is the most accurate thing I've read on this forum lol.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:14 AM

I've never been on a dating website before that that's 100% truth, I joined this one just to try it because he was free but nothing in life is usually free is it worth paying for the extra features? It doesn't seem expensive on here. Also do find this effective good place to meet people

Hope I don't get banned for this lol, no it's not worth paying for the extra features. Honestly I've been on here for like three days now, I've been contacted by a lot of people, most of them are trying to scam me for money so be careful. If someone is really interested in you or if you are really interested in them then they will message you or you should message them, the whole match thing on here is just a quick way to view profiles for members who don't pay lol.

Good luck!!!

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:02 AM
It's not that women want guys who have money and talk "sexy" to them. Women want to feel safe with their man, that means being financially stable. They want to know that you will be able to take care of your family if need be. Women also want to feel wanted, sadly even though it's 2016 many women in the world today lack self esteem even if they don't show it. They need to know that their man wants them and loves them, this gives them a sense of security. No woman should ever feel unloved or unwanted in their relationship, the same goes for men. I'm not saying there aren't women out there who just want money and someone good looking, because there is. But there are also men who only seek physical pleasure with women and don't give a second thought about their feelings.

You can get someone who truly cares about you without money, money means nothing without love. All you have to do is your best to support your family. Appreciate your partner, let them know they are wanted, surprise them with flowers, candy, etc... take them out, go dancing, watch a movie, clean the house, simple stuff can make an impression.

I wish you the best of luck finding someone who is right for you!

no photo
Tue 09/27/16 06:52 PM
lol, There is no way those are real, nobel prize for asking a thousand liars if they lie and deciding whether or not they are telling the truth? The Literature one is an autobiography about collecting dead flies. Interesting article though.

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 03:52 AM
Hello everyone!! I'm new to this site, this is the first match site that I've ever joined. I just got out of a divorce from a six year marriage with who I thought was my best friend. I honestly don't know why I joined this site. I am not really looking for a hookup or even a relationship right now, I think I am just searching for someone to connect with. Don't be afraid to message me, I am a nice guy!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 03:32 AM
I'm new and just going through the forums and seen this so I figured why not.