Community > Posts By > BigGrnTractor

BigGrnTractor's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:51 PM
i wasn't really sure where to put this seemed like a good place thought. i just posted some new pics on my profile. check them out. let me know what u think or just say hi whatever.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:06 PM
a women that knows how to tease a guy with her mind and body.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:29 PM
First, off Melodygirl, i have a daughter whom i love very much. and i will say that over and over again. she is my world end of story. i will talk bout her all day long if i please. Second, as far as the spell check thing goes, u need to learn proper grammar urself. i know i cant spell and all that ****, ill be the first to admit that.

Finally, Thunderstruck, thank u for ur feed back on my profile. ur right on the things im lookin for in a girl. i will change that. thanks for the idea.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:13 PM
yea thats my daughter shes my world and will always be there. plus i dont really have any pics of myself. thank u for replyin with ur comments

BigGrnTractor's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:59 PM
i have been on here for acouple weeks maybe i think. i was just wonderin if yall could give me some feed back on my profile and let me know what u think of it. things that u like, things that maybe i need to change or add. whatever yall think. let me know, thanks

BigGrnTractor's photo
Mon 10/19/09 06:24 PM
first off im sorry bout those of u who are laid off or whatever. i was the same way i lost my job and couldn't find one for 5 months and on top of that my daughter was just born. i know its hard ok, so dont tell me that i should be thankful. second, im sorry that i didnt clearify that i wasn't complaining, i was just simply stating a fact. that workin that much overtime sucks no matter what. besides the fact that i get all that extra time.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:57 PM
Does anybody else ever get tired of working over time at ur job? but u know that u can use the money so u dont say no when asked to work over or just plain have no choice and have to work over. in the last 3 weeks i have worked like 30 or better hrs of overtime. and i am so tired of working all the time. if i dont stop soon im gonna die. the crapest part about all of it, i cant say no to it. it usually happens while im at work and just have to work over. its not like they call me and ask me or anything. i just have to, and it sucks. i just felt like sayin that. hope somebody replies to it or something. :banana: :banana:

BigGrnTractor's photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:32 PM

this is really nice. i love the way u explained it.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:19 PM

Hi And Welcome. Im new as well.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:04 PM
i changed my pic and added some new ones. so for those of u who were sayin stuff bout it earlier go look and see what u think now. for everyone else im sorry but i dont have alot of pics of myself.

BigGrnTractor's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:15 PM
Im new to this site and dont really know what im doin. if anyone would be nice enough to help me out on figurin this site out that would be great. otherwise im lookin for someone that i can have fun with. when i say have fun with i dont mean an a sexual way. that would only be a bonus, maybe later. but i am just lookin for a girl that i can hangout with and talk to and all the stuff. and she has to be with with and love kids. i have a 6 month old daughter. she does not live with me she lives with her mom. but i get her every weekend or so. message me if you r interested.