Community > Posts By > blackmeech502

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 03/05/19 08:27 AM
None but haven't been on in awhile

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:22 PM
So what's your goal in obtaining that. So why doesn't your attraction come from a person's personality. Do you believe you can fall in love with a person by the way they treat you? Is looks that important to ignore someone who could make you happy through life. Our is that what's good for the moment all you looking for.

I went on a double date like a month ago. This was set up by my friend cause he was nerves cause he had found someone he was attracted too. Know I had no interest in her friend. His attraction was her looks, and in 6 months the relationship failed. Yet me and the friend still talk, go out hang and have the best conversations on mistakes we both make and share with each other. So how don't you grow with a person in the sense.

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:12 PM
Let me also say this... A real man don't need to hide there intentions. If he give that type of interest off then I could understand. Hanging out with the opposite sex does have to be frowned apond. I have good female friends that I have met out. Had nothing sexual some I was attracted to others I werent. Yet there is not a time, place, our situation I'm in and them they would still be by my side. What happen to then days? Why has social media, and magazines teaching the youth on values. So what's the appropriate limitations on dating? Does anyone know, and that's why sex becomes an issue in the dating game. Holla back.

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:01 PM
Okay... I understand yet despite the platonic friendship. The person that had the feelings found it was harder to maintain the friendship. Feeling evolves just cause a person isn't attracted in romance in the beginning. You telling me a romance formed by friendship isn't more complete, then one that is formed by sexual act. I just find that to be simply minded. I understand the implications behind it. Isn't having a love for someone finding out that way more hurtful then what was based off the friendship.

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:32 AM

So if you hang out with a person that your not attracted to. Are you leading that person on? Is their bot a thing called general friendships any more. What's your thoughts?
The best relationship comes from friendships!

blackmeech502's photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:31 AM
So if you hang out with a person that your not attracted to. Are you leading that person on? Is their bot a thing called general friendships any more. What's your thoughts?