no photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:30 AM
Hungry

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:23 AM
I'm just dreaming

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:10 AM
I don't know if it is actually race that most people have a problem with. (Although many are judged by thier skin color) I think its deeper than that. I think its more about understanding the other persons beliefs and customs. We are so segregated in America. We live in our little groups and form our little opinions about how Life is supposed to be. We all want to take pride in ourselves and in our heritage. Being proud doesn't give you the right to cut down others. Does it???

My parents taught us one valuble lesson. Judge the person not the skin color. I have friends of all ethnic backgrounds. I have found so much hate is deeply rooted from one generation passing the information to the next. I have a Mexican friend that is so bitter. He feels like an outcast even though he was born in this country. He justifys his place by going back to his Indian roots, Saying "You know my people were here first. Your people are the intruders" That is a strong belief And one that leads to hate. I was born here.......Where else would I call home????

AS far as dating outside of the racial lines. I have... If there is a connection then why should it matter. What often happens is the families on both sides have a problem with it. Relationships are delicate in the first place. How do you make one work if there is so much negative chatter from the ones that raised you?...the ones you grew up with?

Racism has been going on since the beginning of time...Its just one of those evils in Life...All we can do is make our little space in this world free from judgement...As far as the others, if they want to be simple and closed minded so be it...I don't have a Lifetime to waste trying to make them understand.

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:51 PM
Just waiting for that squirrel to come back

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 06:41 PM
laugh Maybe

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:44 PM
I did tell her I was moving.........

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:20 PM
Puffins....I should have said something the other day to her...Just wasn't sure if I knew what was happening

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:15 PM
Thank you all........

I've had this on my mind all day. I just didn't know how to deal with it...She's very delicate right now and didn't want to crush her ego more than it already is........I understand the rebound potential...And I work with her and would never date at work anyway........

It's harder to see everthing when your in the middle of it all.....So Thanks again for letting me see what I thought I was seeing.........Just needed a second opinion

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:03 PM
I wasn't quite sure if she liked me. I didn't want to assume that she did. Then give her the "I only want to be friends speech" that would be awkward....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:59 PM
It's more that I feel sorry for her than it is an interest in her.....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:54 PM
Do I have a problem here or am I just thinking I do?

A girl at work had been having some problems at home. I always stop to talk to her for a moment to see how she's doing. She is a loner type and doesn't have many people that talk to her. Needless to say one night she comes in late and says she is moving out. She was pretty upset...I asked if she needed someone to talk to I'd sit with her at lunch.
She came in to late to get a lunch that night so I said we could talk the next night over lunch........

The next night she comes to work with her hair down (never saw her like that before). She had a little make-up on and was looking pretty. We ended up eating outside...She didn't want the world to hear her Life story......She told it to me though..................Maybe more than I wanted to know.......

I never really had much of a clue when a girl liked me....In this case I think she does.......If she is liking me in a more than a friend way I would like to end that thought quickly yet politely........If the Ladies out there could give me an opinion on this I would appreciate......

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:14 PM
wonder why he is called Boozer

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 02:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 01:28 PM
I have so many things to say on this....I just don't think I could be nice enough to talk about it on here.........

All I can say is there are alot of animals in this world and they deserve to be treated as such...9/11 was just plain sickeningexplode mad I'm very sorry about what happened to Chrisflowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25