Community > Posts By > MIKE4001

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:21 PM
What gets on my nerves.......Women always complaining about menlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:15 AM
30ish

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:47 AM
Great words...Great outlookflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 09:20 AM
SugarSpicegal...Thanks for deathbed anology and the getting laid part was funny too.

Puffins...Thanks for sticking to the topic...Maybe a Crystal Ball is the answer...Looking on E-bay now:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 08:45 AM

What exactly are the right reasons for getting married? I don't like to be alone like many other people have stated. Is that the only reason for marraige? How do you find that perfect match? Does it even exist? I'm having my doubts. There are many people that I like on here. Some I really like. A couple I simply adore. Can any of them work out? Or is this just a big Fantasy land where you pick out what you want but don't really Buy anything. Kind of like window shopping.

I see the pain of so many relationships gone wrong. So many people complaining about how terrible their married Life was and how lonley they are without someone...Is there hope? Is there a 'Happily ever after' out there for any of us? For all of us? Or are we just fooling ourselves? Fooling each other?

This concludes this segment of the show...Tune in to tomorrow for 'How to get over the walls that we have built'

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 05:13 AM
Good morning Frank, I Love you man.laugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:01 PM
Eileen I know your stalking me...Your OK....Its the others that make me worry.

Lex...Its the llamas...Hell I even went to your profile to see themlaugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:56 PM
typo...
Or are they silently stalking me?

I do have a few stalkerslaugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:53 PM
Talking in the forums does generate alot of mail. Somtimes too much.laugh

I was just wondering....Woman view my profile yet they don't send a message. I know that many people click on it just to see who it is or for whatever curious reason. It's just the ones that keep viewing my profile I wonder about. It's like they're checking up on me. Could this mean that I'm suppose to e-mail them? Or are hey silently stalking me?laugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:27 PM
no..Wrangler?

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:21 PM
accountant?

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 04:17 PM
Why is it that woman rarely make first contact? Does it make you look bad? Is it expected for the guy to always talk first? I usually get mail back after I have sent a message to a woman so it's not that you ladies don't want to talk.

Just curious.............

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:54 PM
The Police

Roxanne...in my pants

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:51 AM
Thanks for the comments

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 10:09 AM
(((((((((((((Sherrie))))))))))))))

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:15 AM
"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life."
-Lee Iacocca

I like this one....How true it is........

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:05 AM
Its one of those easier said than done quotes....I'm sure we all try to live like this. Its just that Life isn't as easy as it looks on paper.

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:46 AM
Back to the subject.

Slow??? 'Mature Adults' are more like snails...

I'm not saying to jump into bed and get married next week. I'm just saying let's speed up the initial conversation a bit...Let's talk about all our good and great attributes we have then head to the closet and let the skeletons out. After that we can decide if its even worth going through anymore conversation.

People do hit it off right away...Yes this does happen...We are only talking here...So lets talk in depth... Many people won't even try. They want this perfect relationship yet are not willing to put forth any effort to find it. Once bitten twice shy??? I've been bitten more than twice...I'm still ready to try again....Life isn't that long people...If you really want something go get it..............

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:09 AM
I know this quote has been done before...
Just thought it was time to put it out there again........

People are often unreasonable, and self centered...
forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives...
be kind anyway

If you are successful, You will win some false friends and some true enemies...
succeed anyway

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you...
be honest and frank anyway

What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight...
build anyway

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow...do good anyway

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough...
give the world the best you have anyway

You see, in the final analysis, it's all between you and God...
it was never between you and them anyway

Mother Teresa

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25