Community > Posts By > Zephyrous

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:42 AM
As the night slowly comes to an end, and most decent folk are tucked away in bed, a stranger comes to visit The Green Dragon Inn. With a howl from the frigid midnight air, he opens the main doors and sees himself in. After drawing back his hood, the stranger runs his hand through his short black hair, obviously glad to be indoors, and heads towards the few glowing embers left in the fireplace. His dress is fairly simple, a travelers cloak covering road-stained pants and a coat of thick leather, the earth tones suggest a simple lifestyle on the road. With a stretch and a yawn he heads over to the waiting innkeep and introduces himself.

"Valan Miritar" he says with a smile,"Forgive me for the time of my arrival, but it would seem the roads are not as safe as I would have remembered them. I won't keep you up with idle banter, may I have a room?" After sliding a medium sized opal toward the innkeeper, he takes the key and directions and heads off to bed.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:41 AM
As the night slowly comes to an end, and most decent folk are tucked away in bed, a stranger comes to visit The Green Dragon Inn. With a howl from the frigid midnight air, he opens the main doors and sees himself in. After drawing back his hood, the stranger runs his hand through his short black hair, obviously glad to be indoors, and heads towards the few glowing embers left in the fireplace. His dress is fairly simple, a travelers cloak covering road-stained pants and a coat of thick leather, the earth tones suggest a simple lifestyle on the road. With a stretch and a yawn he heads over to the waiting innkeep and introduces himself.

"Valan Miritar" he says with a smile,"Forgive me for the time of my arrival, but it would seem the roads are not as safe as I would have remembered them. I won't keep you up with idle banter, may I have a room?" After sliding a medium sized opal toward the innkeeper, he takes the key and directions and heads off to bed.