Community > Posts By > bluewaterjohn

bluewaterjohn's photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:18 PM
SO, IS THERE ANYONE ON HERE WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT ANCIENT ALIENS OR THE UNIVERSE IN GENERAL. ALSO WHAT IS BEYOND OUR UNIVERSE.

bluewaterjohn's photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:53 PM
hey how are you/ thanks for ordering the weather. it is very nice in central Oregon. 80 here. just laying in the sun and having a brewski. john

bluewaterjohn's photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:48 PM
Edited by bluewaterjohn on Fri 06/01/12 03:49 PM

bluewaterjohn's photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:46 PM
i am not too old to pull the trigger

bluewaterjohn's photo
Fri 06/01/12 02:10 PM
i am not afraid of the government yet. however they are doing things that are making me nervous. they have way too much power. i will never take the governments side on anything. soon there will be people in the streets fighting the government because voting isn't working. politicians tell you the same ol same ol. then when they get in office they do what the lobbyists want them to do. it's all about money and power. there is a revolution coming, i doubt that we could win it with all the new technology that the gov. has at thier disposal. as far as allowing us to barter when the money becomes worthles. ha it is worthless and there already is a huge underground of barter that goes on. i would like to say why does everyone continue to seek the governments validation on anything. we should just ignore them and trust what we do and trust our own people and feelings. the governent is not the last word on anything. have a great day john

bluewaterjohn's photo
Mon 05/23/11 02:44 PM
tell that to all of the people who have died as a result of epic tornadoes and flooding and all of the earthquakes and tsunamis. there is global warming. it is a natural process the earth goes through. it just so happens that we assisting the planet in this process. have a good day. i am enjoying watching the process that the earth is going through. we are just at the beginning of this process so i would like to tell you to beware and start stocking up for the real show that is coming. you haven't seen anything yet. bye for now. let's rock this joint. john

bluewaterjohn's photo
Tue 10/26/10 04:21 PM
calling all vietnam era and gulf war veterans that might be interested in refining thier sharpshooting skills to defend our country from insugents to the south of our borders. drug cartels and human traffickers have taken over a national park inside our border. and our own government has posted signs for us to keep out of a place that is american soil, so these people can conduct thier business without interference. is there any americans willing to go to the border and defend it