Community > Posts By > rorrim

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 04:22 PM

all they ask for is sexual photos or sex

And who exactly is using whom here? It sounds like it goes both ways.

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 05:54 PM
My thumb was beside it (for size comparison), but NOW I had to poke at it because it's such a weird texture. Yep. Still hurts.

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 05:47 PM
Wore the wrong shoes today. Have a blister on my foot the size of my thumb. Ouch.

no photo
Thu 08/23/18 04:52 PM
Edited by rorrim on Thu 08/23/18 04:53 PM

The OP's profile is gone..."Deactivated"
If *you* delete your own profile, does it say "Deactivated"..or is that only if Mingle boots you out?

Also?
I have been on several dating sites, and never been asked fro money....and i have had a LOT of scammers message me.
But it never goes any further than one or two messages before their poor English, or ridiculous praise ("you are so beautiful..you make my blood jump in my veins") let's me know they're bogus.... laugh

I guess if someone is dumb enought to fall for their faux flattery...then, well...maybe they are naive enough to get suckered in for requests for money.

Yea I agree never been asked for money been offered money though lol and lots of marriage proposals they want that citizenship I guess lol

See, I've never been offered money either OR been proposed to! Clearly I am going about this all wrong!

no photo
Thu 08/23/18 04:49 PM

The OP's profile is gone..."Deactivated"
If *you* delete your own profile, does it say "Deactivated"..or is that only if Mingle boots you out?

Also?
I have been on several dating sites, and never been asked fro money....and i have had a LOT of scammers message me.
But it never goes any further than one or two messages before their poor English, or ridiculous praise ("you are so beautiful..you make my blood jump in my veins") let's me know they're bogus.... laugh

I guess if someone is dumb enought to fall for their faux flattery...then, well...maybe they are naive enough to get suckered in for requests for money.

Oh the bogus ones are definitely easy to spot because they are so over-the-top and ungrammatically effusive, but, like you, I have never had them go so far as to ask for money. I feel I am missing something fundamental to the online dating experience here!! Maybe I should put "Rich Heiress" as my occupation in my profile to act as a lure...or maybe that'll just make *me* look like a scammer. :smile:

As far as the deactivation question, I have frequently deactivated my profile, whenever I get fed up enough with the messages I get on here and need to detox from it all. I would assume that it then shows up to others as "Deactivated," regardless if it's been self-deactivated or if someone has been kicked off, but I guess I actually don't know for sure what people see when I'm gone (naturally enough).

no photo
Thu 08/23/18 01:53 PM
Nobody has ever asked me for money on this site. I'm so disappointed! I feel I am somehow outside of the cool-kids club!

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 08:14 PM

A to Z

Sod

Rats, missed the specific rules. Do sometimes Ys count as vowels?

If so, tryst.

No Y is not a vowel. A-E-I-O-U

OT:Ump

AEIOU and SOMEtimes Y, as it is sometimes considered by people. Mainly because in a lot of cases they are transliterated into English as Ys from the Greek upsilon.

Still no? Fine. Y'all are no fun. :angry: :smile:

In that case: vestry.

Go with the y if it makes you happy...

OT: wax

Aw, thanks, but I'm happy either way, so I will avoid the Ys (at least as vowels).

Why did I get X?

I feel X-mas is probably a cop-out, but xyloglyphy will make me hated, so pick your poison.

And on that note, I'm going to bed.

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 07:49 PM

kylix

A to Z

Sod

If so, tryst.

No Y is not a vowel. A-E-I-O-U

OT:Ump

AEIOU and SOMEtimes Y, as it is sometimes considered by people. Mainly because in a lot of cases they are transliterated into English as Ys from the Greek upsilon.

Still no? Fine. Y'all are no fun. :angry: :smile:

In that case: vestry.

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 07:34 PM

kylix

A to Z

Sod

If so, tryst.

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 07:29 PM
kylix

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 05:56 PM

Hugging a burning tree seems inadvisable.

Proactive not reactive.

Because I've had a long day and I'm exhausted, I read "proactive" as "procreative" and I thought "whoa, I'm sure there is a site for that out there, but this is not it!" I hope...

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 05:32 PM
Hugging a burning tree seems inadvisable.

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 02:57 PM

This whole post is fake.

The OP deactivated so I guess he didn’t like the answer Cat...

Fellas there is a lesson in this thread. If you are going to propose to the woman from your dreams, make sure you got a ring when you ask!

Or that you know the person you ask that would be helpful

Wait...was the OP serious? I had just assumed that this was a joke/commentary on the fast pace of internet dating. But was this a serious thing?

Who knows if this was serious or not but I would hope if he is serious he had already asked her and this would be a follow-up letting us all know... Kind of like you better have an answer before you are on the Jumbotron proposing to someone...

I take it as "something to talk about" (great movie by the way) posting that means absolutely nothing...

My 2 cents

Yeah, my take was the same as yours, but with everyone talking about him deactivating his account (which people often do for various reasons, regardless) and him "crashing and burning" I was wondering if I had missed some fundamental context to the situation that everyone else had.

no photo
Wed 08/22/18 01:48 PM

This whole post is fake.

The OP deactivated so I guess he didn’t like the answer Cat...

Fellas there is a lesson in this thread. If you are going to propose to the woman from your dreams, make sure you got a ring when you ask!

Or that you know the person you ask that would be helpful

Wait...was the OP serious? I had just assumed that this was a joke/commentary on the fast pace of internet dating. But was this a serious thing?

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 02:13 PM
Definitely this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o

It's a thing of beauty.

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 01:03 PM
Cards Against Humanity is, of course, always a hit with a larger crowd and easy to play. More recently my friends and I discovered a game called "Codenames," which works better with a smaller group and is lots of fun.