Community > Posts By > mrdouright

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:42 PM

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:47 PM
I have nothing to add to that but good advice Sir.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:42 PM
i'll be hurt and upset but i'll look at it this way I"ve hurt someone so i know one day its going to happen to me or to my daughter but what can i do about it now?that the damage has been done.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:32 PM
Your are so correct i beleive you do reap what you sow if you sow to the flesh i know your reap destruction. I know about those thinkgs i guess i'm rebellious alittle

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:26 PM
Edited by mrdouright on Tue 11/27/07 06:29 PM
Thank you guys for all your veiw points and the thinks that were said is just fine with me. I haven't been with a married woman lately but i'm not close to single women but at the gym married women and separted women are around me alot so i really just start talking and from good conversation then things just go from there because i love to talk and try to get to know a people's heart, not what they say with there lips but listen to there heart speak. Can anyone understand that i'm not a home wrecker nor the type of person that goes out looking for married women.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:50 PM
Whats wrong with making someone happy or bringing joy to their lives?? I said I like dating them but they're not the only ones i date.

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:42 PM
I like married women,why because they don't ask for much and they are willing to work hard at what we have and not take advantage of the situation or me.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 03:34 PM
I thank everyone for there response, i'm off on that search for that thick white woman.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:25 PM
I'm a black man thats attracted to white women i grew up with my black women but lately i've been turned on by white thick women, is that wrong? for me to desire to be with only white women now.