Community > Posts By > ericriddle64

ericriddle64's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:00 PM
Edited by ericriddle64 on Mon 09/21/09 02:04 PM
I wanted Ron Paul but thought Obama was the lesser of the two evils.
I don't like that he pledged he would start bringing our troups home right away then hasn't.
I don't like that he's trying to force me to be a customer of an industry that is corrupt and broken. Insurance.
I don't like that he had billions of dollars printed out of thin air. Instantly devaluing the money in my wallet. Then handed out to another broken and corrupt sytem.
Any president you have the option of voting for is nothing more than a 4-8 year figure head. The central bank and wall street call the shots. They've had shop set up for awhile and place who they want. You have the illusion of a choice. Anyone that thinks there is a difference between a democrat or republican has been sucked into a delusion.
We haven't had a real president sinse Kennedy. He threatened to take power from the federal reserve and was killed.

ericriddle64's photo
Mon 03/02/09 04:59 PM
I might lick the bbq off them.

ericriddle64's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:44 PM

Hello everyone. I'm a justsayhi left over. I never visit here because they did'nt have a good way to track my posts. I had to scroll through a whole thread to try to find where I posted. Do they have a "my posts" option here? Or an easy way to get back to my posts now that Mingle & JSH have merged?
[/quoteThanks, I'll take that as a "NO". Maybe I'll visit when they have the forums set up properly. Later all.

ericriddle64's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:52 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a justsayhi left over. I never visit here because they did'nt have a good way to track my posts. I had to scroll through a whole thread to try to find where I posted. Do they have a "my posts" option here? Or an easy way to get back to my posts now that Mingle & JSH have merged?

ericriddle64's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:21 PM

yep, melting season, still 41 degrees at this hour, steelhead have stopped running..... all bad, but morrels are out, and i'm ridin my scoot to tampa.

Catfish are just starting. You'll miss out on some awesome night fishing.

ericriddle64's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:23 PM
Haaaa haaaa. Me and my ex were going at it one time, thought his parents were out. After like 2 hours of loud fun, we here his mom from the other room say "Are you done, can I pee now?"

That's really embarassing. I did something like that too, except we only got into it for about ten minutes and her dad yelled, "HEY GOD DAMNIT!!! I did'nt know her dad that well at the time. Very very awkward.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:18 PM
Started going to a new school in third grade.
Was out playing in thier huge playground and started running to the bathroom. Could'nt find the bathroom. Great way to make friends.lol

ericriddle64's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:43 AM
Yea, I'm here.

ericriddle64's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:59 PM
Teach your children well.

ericriddle64's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:59 AM
Edited by ericriddle64 on Wed 11/21/07 03:03 AM
Thanks, I got you on the stamp. It shows me what I posted, but when I click on that, it takes me to the first post of that thread. I might have a post in the middle of that thread. Thanks anyhow, I'm not going to try to find out where I left off on a thread, I just won't use these forums. I don't want to see what I posted so much as find where in the thread it was posted to see how the conversation evolved.

ericriddle64's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:03 PM
Thanks guys. I was hoping there was something that took me back to the very page of the thread That I posted on with out having to rescroll through everything. Some threads have over a hundred pages and I don't remember my page. Datehookup takes you to your last position on the thread, I was hoping this one could too. Thanks again.

ericriddle64's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:09 PM
Do I have to scroll through the entire thread to see where I posted last week? Memorize the page # ?

ericriddle64's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:16 PM
Yea, it's outragously hot!!!

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:19 PM
You're like an amazing fantasy!!! Be picky and take your time, you should have guys swarming you in no time.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:02 PM
Er yea...you're just so sweet and innocent.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:35 PM
ok, I get a little lonely but I'm not attracted to road kill.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:31 PM
I think people got excited when you said you were getting 10 inches tonight....Who'de of thought snow was so exciting???

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:25 PM
MILKSHAKE bars!!!!, mmmmmmm. Have'nt seen them in years though.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:23 PM
haha, Yea I know you got it bad. I go fishing up there once a year and people are pretty scarce up there. Really nice, just not many of them.

ericriddle64's photo
Thu 11/08/07 06:14 PM
lol, I don't blame them, it's freezing here.

Previous 1 3