Community > Posts By > sir_giovanni

sir_giovanni's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:40 PM
John Mayer is an ok musician and me is not fond of main stream musik. As a musician me self we do not always look for women with great minds besides bodies. even if we want it there are more mindless women going after us ! we take what is there it is sad but very true.

Hell I am sure John wants a woman that is smart ,beautiful and creative if only more would come our way

sir_giovanni's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:33 PM
as too what you said that yoy are nay longer proud of the fact that Romo is from your home state. I can not understand that nay matter what team i like i will always be loyal to me brothers of my home . I admit Bret is having a great year but the packers have nay chance of beating Brady and his awesome weapons. In fact nay one will beat them the super bowl is theirs.and me is not a fan of Brady !

sir_giovanni's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:36 AM
Hallo Messirs und Madams,

how goes it? was wondering if any von you live in the zephyrhills area, am moving there in the middle von this week. am looking to go hang out, have coffee,converse with others und maybe even catch some foreign und independent films with new friends. check out me profile und see you have some interest in meeting me. enjoy meeting new peoples whenever chances arise.

Regards,
Giovanni

sir_giovanni's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:17 PM
Hallo Messirs und Madams,

how goes it? am getting ready to move to zephyrhills this week und wondering if anyone lives in that town. love to meet new peoples from all over the world. looking to make new friends in that area.

Regards,
Giovanni