Community > Posts By > SpeakEazy

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:15 PM
NO NOT GO BACK!!!! RUNNNNN!!!! U deserve better!

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:12 PM
Yes, definately! 2 years ago I moved myself and my 2 girls to Fl (never lived any where out side of Upstate NY) to be with the "Love of my life". We had been together off and on for 4 years. I sold everything we had, I told my girls that they would finaly have 2 people under the same roof to love and ssupport them not to mention a little brother aand sister. I moved away from my family and friends with the dream of finally being given the chance to give my girls a family. They would be able to see how a real man treated a women. He changed as soon as we got here...no more hugs and kisses, mo emotions what so ever unless he was around people that he worked with. His kids were spoiled and rude and just plain mean and disrespectful. I have never heard a child call their father aa coward. He completely ignored my kids, who cleaned, were well manneered and got good grades. I was/am devistated...I just moved out a moth ago...single mom again...how do u keep recovering from people that lie so well that they are aable to pull u in...???