Community > Posts By > Naughtynot

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:00 PM

FFS. If you get an error message it is because the other person has filters set so only those that meet that criteria can message them.

but when I used mingle in 2013 there was no such a problem.May be rule of the site has been changed

Wrong....filters have been around here for a long time. You just might now have encountered them before

can u please give a solution to this problem step by step

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:56 PM
FFS. If you get an error message it is because the other person has filters set so only those that meet that criteria can message them.

but when I used mingle in 2013 there was no such a problem.May be rule of the site has been changed

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:51 PM

Mingle doesn't guarantee replies. If you don't get an error message, like you don't meet criteria, then it went through

I don't know it's complicated system.I will have to become an expert to use mingle2

No you don't. The system give you a message if it's not delivered. Otherwise it went through. It's very simple

oo the system give me the message but why so? I think I have no good face

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:48 PM
mingle is a big cheater

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:46 PM
Mingle doesn't guarantee replies. If you don't get an error message, like you don't meet criteria, then it went through

I don't know it's complicated system.I will have to become an expert to use mingle2

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:40 PM
I sent message to about 100 woman but not a single woman replied me.I don't know whether they get message or not