hazardous_cutie25's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:55 AM

people are people, every one wants to change the world yet so few are willing to change themselves, the human nature of being sociable relies purely on the ability to adapt. if you are seeking just friendship then i suggest you look for that in place of common, maybe you have a hobby and that peers of similar interest could relate with. but it is hard to just inject into social clicks when you have no common interest. good people are and bad people are simply the product of ones perspective. thus it is the duty of the one who seeks friendship to establish it. i suggest inviting co-workers for gatherings or events. if all else fails...just remember every one is friendly at happy hour lol. good luck.

WELL SAID!!!!

Fri 11/13/09 09:53 AM
I've never experienced the racism personally but I see it all around me and it's very VERY annoying. However, all the other stuff, I know how you feel.. I just moved somewhere small and all the people seem to stare and quiety talk about you or others.. I just think to myself as long as I am not friends with those sort of people I do not have to worry about it.. I'd much rather be myself and have no friends then those kinds of people for my friends.. good luck to ya tho..

Fri 11/13/09 09:51 AM
drama never existed???

Fri 11/13/09 09:48 AM

Wouldn't it be great if........

I didn't have to pay bills.

I TOTTALLLLLLLLLY AGREE

Fri 11/13/09 09:45 AM
good wish!!!

Fri 11/13/09 09:43 AM
My vehicle is about the only thing I got.. besides a bunch of material possesions.. and hmmm $1000 could always come in handy, so why the hell not.. I'm down for finding my soul mate!!! But does this mean I couldn't take my son, bc he is more apart of me than something I own or posess..

but if I were to get one wish, hmmmmmm......