Community > Posts By > jenn13

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 03:49 AM
Isnt Drama just wonderful.....

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 03:40 AM
Here is the funny part everybody, My arabian prince was going to have lunch dates and be shown around town by women that emailed him and I caught him sending money to a girl in Kentucky, so lets be honest I think my husbands pimpin days are over he got caught and now doesnt know what to do since I found numerous emails from numerous women from the State and other States. What is scandalous it the fact that married men are probably on this web site all the time and it took finally me to become tech savvy to find out that my husband is the worst of the worst and liar and cheat. Cant send money to his family but to girls showing their bodies he has no problem. Shameless to the ninth degree. So what should I do I had to start this mingle to find this out and just happened to read the blog. NICE. Does anybody like to be pregnant and have a 16 month old and find this out while they are also working full time to support while supposedly he is saving money for the baby? HMMMM I let you all be the judge.